Topper's Brain is xtraordinary ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Education has bcome competitive nowadays..when i was in school i used 2 see many
high scorers in exams...with 98 or 99 out of hundred in various subjects.
& used 2 think how they r so damm intelligent..r they gifted by GOD with intelligent
brain...or do they work hard (200% than us)...what such thing i lacked when compared 2 them...didnt i worked hard..didnt i have brain..then wat is the reason
of so much of perfection in them ? :confused:

A Topper can only answer my questions ? :rolleyes:

adi007

Youngling
i used to be a topper ..
SSLC or 10th matriculation : 96%

I just need to say one thing .."Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining"...
Every guy is different
We have a false notion that the toppers IQ is more than the fail students
This is BS...

All depends upon the way one studies...
It is not dependent upon HOW MANY HOURS u study ....it is dependent upon how u study ... how well u can grasp the things

Some are good in academic performance some in other things...
A one more important thing

No matter how well u know the subject,no matter how well u have studied,no matter how well u have understood the subject... to score good marks the only thing that matters is HOW WELL U DO IN THAT 1 or 3 HRS TIME...
Some times if u have bad luck then u will commit silly mistakes a loose lot of marks...

So just the marks is NOT the measure of intellegence
Nor the aptitude exams
Nor the logic exams

I strongly feel that one cannot measure how intelligent,creative the boy/girl is ..:)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
lol... no special brain man... You just study well, n u will be one of them. :)

All the Best.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

i used to be a topper ..
I got 96 - 20 = 76%

so see u r 20% intellegent than me...:rolleyes:

Every guy is different

True

It is not dependent upon HOW MANY HOURS u study ....it is dependent upon how u study ... how well u can grasp the things

So, a topper has strong memory :neutral:

No matter how well u know the subject,no matter how well u have studied,no matter how well u have understood the subject... to score good marks the only thing that matters is HOW WELL U DO IN THAT 1 or 3 HRS TIME...
Some times if u have bad luck then u will commit silly mistakes a loose lot of marks...

+ a topper has Good Luck also

Nor the aptitude exams
Nor the logic exams

Then y is this chaos of exams.....
OH examination what a botheration!!! :evil:

I strongly feel that one cannot measure how intelligent,creative the boy/girl is ..:)

We can measure...by adding Prefixes such as Dr. Albert Einstein :D

adi007

Youngling
I got 96 - 20 = 76%

so see u r 20% intellegent than me...:rolleyes:
haha....
what if i say
intelligence is inversely proportional to marks :D

So, a topper has strong memory :neutral:
hell no.... i said the topper employs some method that make him work well in xams..
the same method if employed by others might not work..
As i said diff methods for diff people .... :p

Then y is this chaos of exams.....
OH examination what a botheration!!! :evil:
Coz we have marks minded teachers,parents,exam board :p

We can measure...by adding Prefixes such as Dr. Albert Einstein :D

ROFL..

talking about Einstein,he had very very poor memory...
He was made not to attend classes coz he was BELIEVED to be poor in studies.. :(
His mom taught everything in home..

Actually whatever happened was for good coz i think if he had attended schools he might not have been able to find so many things he found :D

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

haha....
what if i say
intelligence is inversely proportional to marks :D
But finally a topper is recognized by his marks....ryt..:rolleyes:

talking about Einstein,he had very very poor memory...
He was made not to attend classes coz he was BELIEVED to be poor in studies.. :(
His mom taught everything in home..

Actually whatever happened was for good coz i think if he had attended schools he might not have been able to find so many things he found :D

But he had brain different from all of us..so he was gr8 :))

adi007

Youngling
But he had brain different from all of us..so he was gr8 :))
i strongly disagree..
He was(is) gr8 because he thinked differently
His approach was different

AND I Forgot to say one thing

"Doctors after the death of Einstein examined his brain by dissecting it ....They found that half of his brain didn't used to work at full capacity from HIS BIRTH ITSELF..."
Actually i have read this some time ago ... there was some technical word used to describe this but i have forgotten...

So his brain was not normal ...it was below normal...yes it was below normal :eek:

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
not necessarily. ;)

Theorem: Being a topper is not a sufficient condition to derive that the person is intelligent.

Proof: After studying in the second top engineering college in chennai, I can surely say that the theorem and its corollary, both, are true. :p :D

_

AND I Forgot to say one thing

"Doctors after the death of Einstein examined his brain by dissecting it ....They found that half of his brain didn't used to work at full capacity from HIS BIRTH ITSELF..."
Actually i have read this some time ago ... there was some technical word used to describe this but i have forgotten...

So his brain was not normal ...it was below normal...yes it was below normal :eek:

that would probably be his left brain (that deals with logic).. einstein is predominantly a right brain person as he values creativity and imagination more than knowledge :D

_

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
People always used to say that I was smart ( No self boasting ).. I some how managed to flunk in my exams every now and then :lol:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
i used to be a topper ..

I just need to say one thing .."Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining"...
Every guy is different
We have a false notion that the toppers IQ is more than the fail students
This is BS...

Some are good in academic performance some in other things...
A one more important thing

Nor the aptitude exams
Nor the logic exams

Well said......
I use to score above 90% till my tenth std but in XII i got just 70%.... Where it goes?
This depends on how we study things and the best is we must atleast study.. Yes, i am not even touch any books in my XII Board exams..:grin:

But now i am getting smarter by days and i got all sufficient info by self studying...
With some nice pay too..

Moral of the Story : So intelligence not depends on marks

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I use to score above 90% till my tenth std but in XII i got just 70%.... Where it goes?
This depends on how we study things and the best is we must atleast study.. Yes, i am not even touch any books in my XII Board exams..:grin:

So u downgraded 2 90-70% = 20% :D
c u got less bcoz of less hardwork...:cool:

then how they get Highest percentages....
IMO:
not nebody can bcome a topper....:cool:

To bcome a topper u must have these things:
1) Very Sharp Mind/IQ
2) Hard-Working
3) Good Luck

But now i am getting smarter by days and i got all sufficient info by self studying...
Dats bcoz u have matured...:D

Moral of the Story : So intelligence not depends on marks
True..but the vice-versa is false...;)

adi007

Youngling
IMO:

1) Very Sharp Mind/IQ
2) Hard-Working
3) Good Luck
I agree with 3
Partially agree with 2 coz sometimes those who have not worked hard will get good marks(coz of their method of learning and luck... not by IQ)
Completely disagree with 1

IMO everyone can become a topper if he finds and works by the method he will get good marks and have good luck or atleast no bad luck

I am the kind of person who believes that their is no thing like IQ,intelligence,high memory power....

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well some people sure got better stuff up there.. My friend never studies...NEVER.. still scores the most among all of us. Not that we are dumb :D

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

IMO everyone can become a topper if he finds and works by the method he will get good marks and have good luck or atleast no bad luck
Its just a thought & not a actual thing :D
Have u seen in class of 50 Students...getting same marks...if we leave all our
comments aside...:rolleyes:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KaranTh85 said:
So u downgraded 2 90-70% = 20% :D
c u got less bcoz of less hardwork...:cool:
:D That means no hardwork at all...

KaranTh85 said:
IMO:
Partially true, but one of my friend who is currently employed in HoneyWell used to fail in chemistry at all test and he got second highest mark in our school... And he did his engg in a reputed college in TN and got placed there.. What u say here?

KaranTh85 said:
1) Very Sharp Mind/IQ
2) Hard-Working
3) Good Luck
IQ was completely diff from the topic...
Good luck and a lil bit of hard work is enough if u have the power to understand things... No need to hard work like mugging up the whole book.. Thats B$

KaranTh85 said:
Dats bcoz u have matured...:D
Of course u r rite...

KaranTh85 said:
True..but the vice-versa is false...;)
I already explain that...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
lol........ being topper just requires luck. I am dumbo (many here know that) and still I am a topper :)D).... I had my exams recently and guess what I did ? I played COD4 for 4 hours every day and then what happened ? Luckily I topped out with 92% while all those hard workers were staring in disbelief...... lol!!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Well its not about luck. If you pay attention in class and sleep all day at house, still you can top. It just depends on your understanding. You are in Gujarat, right?? Stateboard kya?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
LOL.......I am in ICSE!!! And I sleep in class too....... especially in Maths (damn subject... just ****ing hate it!).

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^^:D

Just one thing.

Everyone is unique, there's not much of a difference between a 90% scorer and a 70% scorer. The 70% scorer might be able to do things the 90% scorer falters at big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom