Top Load Automatic Washing Machine

rider

as Kratos
Need a Fully Automatic Washing Machine

I need a washing machine for 3-4 adults in the family. The budget is almost 18k bucks, and the machine should have hot water facility.

Which one is better IFB AW 7233 or Whirlpool 1-2-3 650HP?

Last edited:
OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Re: Need a Fully Automatic Washing Machine

Should I go for some starting range front load 5.5kg washing machines of the starting range that is 20-22k?

LG F8068LDP
Samsung WF8558NMW8
Whirlpool Explore 855 LEW

What are the advantages of those front load over premium top load 6.5 kg model Whirlpool 1-2-3 650HP ?

Last edited:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
front load are always better in performance..
1. they are more energy efficient.
2. wear and tear of clothes is less
3. rotation mechanism is much better than top load
4. less water required

But there are many other things front load machine
1. they are costly
2. not good for people who have problem in knees for bending or other things..
3. not sure but, there are very limited detergents for front load machine.. as you cant use same detergent which can be used in top load machine.
4. cant add clothes once the cycle is started.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
front load are always better in performance..
1. they are more energy efficient.
2. wear and tear of clothes is less
3. rotation mechanism is much better than top load
4. less water required

But there are many other things front load machine
1. they are costly
2. not good for people who have problem in knees for bending or other things..
3. not sure but, there are very limited detergents for front load machine.. as you cant use same detergent which can be used in top load machine.
4. cant add clothes once the cycle is started.

Main priority is cleaning quality, should have hot water facility.
There is no problem related to electricity for me,
Water table is awesome in my region.. we've water pump, so no water issue.
I can increase my budget for starting range of front load 5.5kg.
My mother is old, having knee problem (arthritis) from years. We can install that above the floor.

By all these points, do you think I should get top load Whirlpool 1-2-3 650HP or any other in my budget?

#It's urgent

Last edited:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
cleaning quality will definitely be better in case of front load..
but again buying front load machine is an costly affair(for life time)...
as u said ur mom has knee problem..

i think you should opt top load (7Kg)

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
cleaning quality will definitely be better in case of front load..
but again buying front load machine is an costly affair(for life time)...
as u said ur mom has knee problem..

i think you should opt top load (7Kg)

How are these 6.5kg models? Whirlpool 1-2-3 650HP , LG-WF-T7519PR and LG WF-T7519QL ?

Last edited:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
IMO LG-WF-T7519PR could be the best deal for you..
personally i like IFB AW 7233... (but heard about its bad service so m not sure otherwise this model is very good)

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
IFB is only good in front load, Whirlpool and LG rules in top load automatic segment. Is that LG model has the feature auto restart from the point it closed, as light fluctuation is common problem in my area.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
We can install that above the floor.

don't install the washing machine on a platform/stand.. the machine becomes unstable.. place it on the floor only..

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
We can install that above the floor.

don't install the washing machine on a platform/stand.. the machine becomes unstable.. place it on the floor only..

Which one is better 6.5kg model? Whirlpool 1-2-3 650HP , LG-WF-T7519PR and LG WF-T7519QL ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@rider.. whirlpool specs are better than LG's , check for reviews and complaints from the web...

when ever you have finished shortlisting your product you should check out the online reviews and complaints for the products.. see when products has most complaints/common complaints and the eliminate those from your shortlist.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
@rider.. whirlpool specs are better than LG's , check for reviews and complaints from the web...

when ever you have finished shortlisting your product you should check out the online reviews and complaints for the products.. see when products has most complaints/common complaints and the eliminate those from your shortlist.

I shortlisted those three, whirlpool has fiber tub where as LG models have stainless steel tub implies more durable :|
I'm confused now.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
IFB is only good in front load, Whirlpool and LG rules in top load automatic segment. Is that LG model has the feature auto restart from the point it closed, as light fluctuation is common problem in my area.

yes it has memory backup for such cases..

Top Bottom