Top 10 Free Programs to make the most out of your MP3 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I know I'm asking a wrong question here but still I Would like to know which software is best to play MP3 songs? Mostly I use Winamp. What about others like iTunes, Windows Media player etc?
If you are not bothered much about album art and stuff, Winamp 2.x with a good DSP plugin is the best player out there and also the lightest!

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I know that.. I dont want to apply replygain, as that makes my songs sound very low on my phone.. Volume leveling aint that good.. Anyway.. Lets hope they come out with a plugin soon :)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I am using winamp/foobar right now :) Was just looking for a replaygain plugin for WMP11 that's why i asked.

ajayritik

Technomancer
If you are not bothered much about album art and stuff, Winamp 2.x with a good DSP plugin is the best player out there and also the lightest!

My friend had suggested me to go for Winamp 2.9 Version he told me that the newer ones or the ones after it are not so good. Is it true? I have always used Winamp but wanted to see if there is something better than it. What is DSP Plugin? What's the purpose for it?

redhat

Mad and Furious
There's an "Album Artist" and "Artist" tag , you can use Album Artist to arrange songs by album and you can fill Artist field with all artists for a particular song .

This setup Works Perfectly fine in WMP 11 and iTunes and Amarok .

yup, I use that in WMP11 n iTunes but this feature aint there in MediaMonkey
Correct me if Im wrong...

Dolphin
Windows Explorer
Natulius

For me, a good file manager is enough for organising my music to the best possible extent, better than what any dumb-a$$ software like iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player, etc has offer. :p 8)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Dolphin
Windows Explorer
Natulius

For me, a good file manager is enough for organising my music to the best possible extent, better than what any dumb-a$$ software like iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player, etc has offer. :p 8)
Sigh ! You'll know when your collection runs into hundred's of gb's and you need to Organize data on your PMP as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom