Tomb Raider: Underworld

Just finished the demo of this game. Its nice but the game is slow paced :-( i mostly love fast paced games. In the game do you only have to kill animals or what?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just finished the demo of this game. Its nice but the game is slow paced :-( i mostly love fast paced games. In the game do you only have to kill animals or what?
Both animals & humans. Tomb Raider has never been a total blow-em-up kind of game. Most of it's series have been knitted with a lot of puzzles. So the way I see it, 70% = Puzzles, 20% = Action, 5% = Finding treasures & 5% = Boobies. :D

mayhbp

Broken In
This game is COol.Just began this on my new 9400 Gt 1gb ddr2. At full settings no AA and 1024x768 gettting 28 FPS.God i was worried this card wont pull it off.but thank god.

quan chi

mortal kombat
i get at about 45 fps at the almost same(default) settings with 2xaa.

overclocked same fps at 4xaa 8xai.
i tried on the demo.

quan chi

mortal kombat
well p4 is a bottleneck for me.anniversary used to give more than 75 fps at highest settings.max res :- 1024.:D

chavo

Journeyman
i competed the game
but i didn't like the game
means no boss battle(tht s**ks),puzzles r very easy
and game is very easy

mayhbp

Broken In
Hands down one of the best games of the yesr, though im yet to play Prince O Persia.
GOOD MONTH FOR GAMING>>>:)

chak

Right off the assembly line
i hav finished all levels.........dat was a great game.........i cant prepare it with legend because i hav not played it ........but camers for driving bike in sothern mexico was not good........

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I am on Mayen level and maintaining balance over second hammer (which was stuck previously) is kinda tricky and frustrating :(

Pic slightly related.

Top Bottom