Tomb Raider: Underworld

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sorry to say but your bugs cant beat the one I found in Silent Hill Homecoming :D

amitava82

MMO Addict
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/12775/Untitled.jpg
See, I already have the head.. That place is empty. Then I picked up one before where I have to climb down by that rope thing and a door opens and I have to swing n jump to enter in a small room.

neciec

Right off the assembly line
i was stuck like hell in third last level when in last machine room u have to grasp the chains traversing the room but the chains were moving in opposite direction..!!!!then i found the solution after like 2 hours...!!

Hey man, plz, tell me how u did it... im stuck exactly here.... :(:(

MasterMinds

hell boy
Grasp THE chain and start tapping button "E" (interact) while pressing the forward button. It will help lara to move faster and she can easily travers the room

neciec

Right off the assembly line
Grasp THE chain and start tapping button "E" (interact) while pressing the forward button. It will help lara to move faster and she can easily travers the room

woooooooooooooooowww.... 3 hours later in the same location... lol... realy realy thanks

:D:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
See, I already have the head.. That place is empty. Then I picked up one before where I have to climb down by that rope thing and a door opens and I have to swing n jump to enter in a small room.
Yeah that's the one. Then did you plant it at the bottom of the second calendar? The second calendar only requires this head if I'm not mistaken. It should be planted in this hole:

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/27111_7tykr/Level12_Xibalba_screenshot_0110.jpg

amitava82

MMO Addict
I already finished that part couple of days back.. lol
I was stuck at 1st calendar. Above one is 2nd one. I had to stand in front of the middle statue to get into 'place head' mode or else it was goin into 'rotate' mode..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Yep but this game seems to be more keyboard & mouse friendly unlike POP which was a bit on the tougher side.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...I found Tomb Raider series and POP series easier to play using kb and Mouse :)

But sucked at DMC series using kb and mouse :/

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
lol...I found Tomb Raider series and POP series easier to play using kb and Mouse :)

Hey No way.. it is much nicer to play it with the gamepad.. unless u had a desi one with uncomfortable buttons or something..

check out the Logitech Rumbelpad 2 or Xbox 360 controller for PC

Top Bottom