Tomb Raider Series Reboot

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
This game looks awesome , and the pc version shine as always

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8106/8535290291_a2de418842_h.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
How are you guys finding the game? I thought the story was coming to an end only to realize I had just completed 50% :p

on other hand after many years I am able to play a game without cheats :lol: I am using cover a lot and all this thanks to BF3 multiplayer I am a better player now :)

the story has kept me on hook so much that I didn't even bother to check Multiplayer in the game.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
How are you guys finding the game? I thought the story was coming to an end only to realize I had just completed 50% :p

on other hand after many years I am able to play a game without cheats :lol: I am using cover a lot and all this thanks to BF3 multiplayer I am a better player now :)

the story has kept me on hook so much that I didn't even bother to check Multiplayer in the game.

BF3 multiplayer teaches you a lot.. :) how long did u play so far??

I wanted to know the gameplay hrs for the campaign mode before insvesting on this.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
BF3 multiplayer teaches you a lot.. :) how long did u play so far??

I wanted to know the gameplay hrs for the campaign mode before insvesting on this.

15-20 hour is the gameplay hour . The game is worth it .

I have given 5 hour to the game only to complete 10% . Have spent 1 hour for mp which was okay . this is sure going to be game of the year 2013 :D

ratzee199

Journeyman
Got my copy yesterday...but still not able to play...it...as now I am in the office...arggghhh....may be tonight...I will start it...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ got your copy?

gotta try private matches.. but I don't think I have time till next week :(

@iittopper: how are the MP maps and game modes? enjoyable ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ got your copy?

gotta try private matches.. but I don't think I have time till next week :(

@iittopper: how are the MP maps and game modes? enjoyable ?

multiplayer really sucks , its not worth the time !! dont bother playing it :(

Sorry guys for too many ss , but i cant resist not to post it !

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8251/8536400692_cf27abece2_h.jpg

mitraark

Decrepit
Finished the game in about 9 hours, played from afternoon till midnight, really easy compared to other Tomb Raider games, i especially didn't like more combat scenes and less puzzle type maps. I was certain i had to use a walkthrough atleast once or twice somewhere in the game but even the most complicated puzzle hardly needed any effort. Decent game and i liked playing it, but just didn;t feel accomplishing enough as it was when i had to grinfd for hours in a single place in TR Anniversary.

In some of the above post it is mentioned you're at 10% after 5 hours of gameplay, i really don't know what you're talking about, i started playing at 11 AM on 5/03, and finished at 11 PM, went for luch and dinner in between, completed the game, at 63% ( there are an absurd number of artifacts/ journals/ GPS Tracker and loads f other things, i think some players can end the game within 50% completion.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Finished the game in about 9 hours, played from afternoon till midnight, really easy compared to other Tomb Raider games, i especially didn't like more combat scenes and less puzzle type maps. I was certain i had to use a walkthrough atleast once or twice somewhere in the game but even the most complicated puzzle hardly needed any effort. Decent game and i liked playing it, but just didn;t feel accomplishing enough as it was when i had to grinfd for hours in a single place in TR Anniversary.

In some of the above post it is mentioned you're at 10% after 5 hours of gameplay, i really don't know what you're talking about, i started playing at 11 AM on 5/03, and finished at 11 PM, went for luch and dinner in between, completed the game, at 63% ( there are an absurd number of artifacts/ journals/ GPS Tracker and loads f other things, i think some players can end the game within 50% completion.

I am also playing multiplayer and steam calculate the whole time , thats why 10% for 5 hour :| And BTW you rushed the game didnt you?

Top Bottom