Tomb Raider Series Reboot

IndianRambo

In the zone
rcuber its time to change message

bored to death :bored into loved to live :loved

its been 3days, only few playing.

quicky008

Technomancer
Apparently there are two variants of this game-the normal no-frills version and the survival edition-does anyone know the differences between the two?Does the latter include any extra levels or some other bonus content that are not available in the standard edition?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Main Story Completed on Normal Difficulty, total 68% Completed. 11 hrs Played as per Steam, I had a few deaths here and there, so its possible for a expert gamer to complete faster if you don't do deviate from the main mission.

I Cannot say how much rating I can give, it has kept me on edge of my chair from past 3 days.. also less sleep, last few hours is good as it built up some tension in me :p , I would say we have a winner here and I am completely satisfied with the game. I just cant wait for the next release. :) .. this happens to be my completed TR game, other I didn't play more than a few levels.

one negative point for TR is that there are not many puzzles

mitraark

Decrepit
I did play the game without giving much effort to finding artifacts, journals, but i didn't rush the game to reach the finish asap. I had watched all cutscenes, i collected quite a few hidden objects, took things from all dead enemies, animals, used stealth rather than go on a shooting spree.

As I said, there is no ingame timer, i started playing at 11 in the morning, finished at 22:47 ( shown in Saavefile ) minus 3 hours i was away for Lunch ,Dinner and a class. 9 hours +/- 30 minutes.

I don't want to sound lewd, but at one point, i changed my wardrobe to "Hunter" and started playing, it was like a life jacket, didn't look good at all, then i felt like missing the default one, and i couldn't find a campfire for a long time, regretted having changed the wardrobe :( Had to play through the whole "burning building" part with that lame attire.

Top Bottom