Tomb Raider Series Reboot

gameranand

Living to Play
9 hrs must be without the exploration and searching part because everyone says that we can easily play it for over 20 hrs. :)

arpit6199

Broken In
5.6 hrs here and still at 7% completion. i like to scan every place before i move on :p:-D this game will gonna take more than 20hrs for me

Man, my copy will arrive tomorrow. :|

Then I'll have to down 2GB??!!! :evil: ****kkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

But I know its worth the wait. The boobs keep me sane and patient. :D

One question: How is good this gonna run on my GPU at 1024x768?

arpit6199

Broken In
5.6 hour for only 7% . Tell me you are not doing what i am thinking :mrgreen:
hahaha but sadly no im trying to find all the documents, relics, gps cache and complete all the challenges before i progress to next area and it takes time i just went into tomb of lost adventurer before meeting the whitman this game is so awesome i didnt really thought i would love playing this game so much so dont want to end it real soon i have currently stopped playing skyrim ( my fav. game plays everyday madly ) and spending every skyrim hours into tomb raider

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
hahaha but sadly no im trying to find all the documents, relics, gps cache and complete all the challenges before i progress to next area and it takes time i just went into tomb of lost adventurer before meeting the whitman this game is so awesome i didnt really thought i would love playing this game so much so dont want to end it real soon i have currently stopped playing skyrim ( my fav. game plays everyday madly ) and spending every skyrim hours into tomb raider

yep same with me . I am also playing it slowly enjoying each and every moment adn alsp waiting for nvidia to fix fps drop !

kapilove77

Padawan
Please don't kill me hard in Bf3 next time. Btw don't play TRSR when ur family sleeping near or they maybe think other things with those sound effects. :p

Top Bottom