Tomb Raider Series Reboot

tkin

Back to school!!
So, should I play this on my laptop(7670m) or wait for my rig like I'm waiting to play Crysis 3?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Doesn't make Physx any better. The only thing Physx is used for is marketing, nothing more.

Trudat. I only said it's not a DX11 feature, I didn't meant it to be better. [Though some effects are just awesome]

man this game have got very good reviews , and it will be more optamized for pc , plus enjoy the new tressfx . This game is worth rs 999 . order it from gamersinc , they are giving dlc and tshirt with it .

*oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/02/WhatMakesTombRaider1.jpg

I'mma buy it fosho!

Darn, this has awesome things, besides Lara herself. o_O

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
If anyone have gamee4u account , you should have got 30% coupon code ! you can download the game from game4u @ 700 which make the deal sweet :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
If anyone have gamee4u account , you should have got 30% coupon code ! you can download the game from game4u @ 700 which make the deal sweet :D

But the discounts are only for the downloadable games, they don't offer them for retail ones, do they?

gameranand

Living to Play
Well First one is more detailed but hairs are not shown properly or I would have known for sure. Also the shadows are darker in First and brighter in second. I think that first one is for PC as in tech demo also Lara looks a lot dirtier. Well lets just wait and watch. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
i cant wait for this game !!
@gameranand - if you look at 2nd pic , lara hair is more detailed ( maybe tressfx ?)

Top Bottom