TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Btw, guys, just for your info, the Ethiopian people in my varsity speak fluent Hindi and most of them are Salman Khan fans!!! :cool:

Now, my quote should be in the list of "Today I Learned" for most of you guys!!! :-D

tkin

Back to school!!
Today I learned work can be addictive if you let it get to you(damn distributed transactions).

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
its a parable. might have heard of it. posting first form of it I found on the net.
A few years ago, someone told me a story about an Indian businessman, who made big bucks exporting crabs in containers with no lids.
A cost-conscious rival who just couldn’t bear the suspense finally asked our gentleman how he managed to export his crabs in lidless containers. Didn’t those crustaceans simply crawl away?
Prompt came the response: These were Indian crabs, after all. There was nothing to worry here because the moment one crab tried climbing up, the others would pull him down.
Capturing Indian ?crab? behaviour | Business Line

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Today I learned that the "K" my friends send me in WhatsApp and Text Messages isn't "Potassium". :p

I really appreciate them for saving a fraction of second by not typing "O" in front of it. :rolleyes:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Today I learned that the "K" my friends send me in WhatsApp and Text Messages isn't "Potassium". :p

I really appreciate them for saving a fraction of second by not typing "O" in front of it. :rolleyes:

Is it "k" for "kidding"? :p

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

If you understood K for Potassium, won't you misunderstand the O for Oxygen? :lol:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TIL "tech support scams"
Tech Support Scams - Help & Resource Page | Malwarebytes Unpacked
they are being run out of this country
this what some of our "call centers" are up to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom