To Sell - Geforce 6200 AGP 256MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack// ani

In the zone
yeah, ban this f**cking moron...
Yeah, absolutely, I'll second it. Lately so many newbies joined this forum, and from the day one started poring their sh!t. They should not be allowed to post in Bazaar section, until they earn some reputation, or have min 50-100 posts.

Last edited:

king007

In the zone
Why do I have the feeling that Rahull who was recently banned on this forum is back with another id, because both have a common thing, cheap language...

Anyways, reported thread, the person need to be banned.

Also I agree with u guys , Bazaar section should have a 100 or atleast 50posts criteria to enter....

shantanu

Technomancer
:-x
Neville_kc said:
Another dreamer... ;)

Hey if the seller thinks that everyone is a dreamer than WHAT for are we dreaming ... for a low Grade
out dated 6200
buddy i have 8800 GTX for myself .. for which you cant dream of... SO better start dreaming... :p

OP
N

Neville_kc

Banned
nishant_nms said:
Ban this idiot and close the thread
aravind_n20 said:
There should be some rulz like min 50 or 100 posts to enter the bazaar section. Else people like this will spoil it.
jack// ani said:
yeah, ban this f**cking moron...

Yeah, absolutely, I'll second it. Lately so many newbies joined this forum, and from the day one started poring their sh!t. They should not be allowed to post in Bazaar section, until they earn some reputation, or have min 50-100 posts.
amitava82 said:
reported bad post.. i guess someone is going to banned.. well I WISH :grin:

If u guys wanne ban me... go ahead 'n' do it... it won't take long to get another ID and get to 50 - 100 posts...

OP
N

Neville_kc

Banned
Neville_kc said:
If u guys wanne ban me... go ahead 'n' do it... it won't take long to get another ID and get to 50 - 100 posts...

I'm having second thoughts now... forget about this forum banning me... I ban this dam forum from my list... ciao ****ers

jack// ani

In the zone
Neville_kc said:
I'm having second thoughts now... forget about this forum banning me... I ban this dam forum from my list... ciao ****ers

no you don't deserve to be here, post reported, sure you will get banned shortly.

good luck n bye bye, go ahead and find some other place with people like you, you'll get better treatment there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom