Tikona Broadband - noob spammers

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/148646-tikona-digital-network.html <-- most hilarious one.
I have called so many time in Tikona call centre but none has understood my problem in such better way then him. This person has understand my problem and solved my problem with resolution .He is very genuine person. This person is working very good and doing his job smartly. Request you to appreciate him and promote him. This person has taken my follow-up and he gave me call back and solved my problem. He is very much dedicated to his work. Request you to tell HR to keep this person as Role model and recruit Agents.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/151787-tikona-broadband-review.html
Hi, I am Sarita Vishkarma from Mumbai. I have a Tikona broadband connection and I am very happy with their services. All these blatant lies about their bad services and all is nothing. I think companies need to play it a bit fair, just because Tikona is providing quality services to small towns and cities like mine, doesn’t mean that other rival companies can just go around spreading rumors. I mean even we need to be connected and why should only the big cities get access to quality internet access. I am glad that Tikona came to Guntur with their amazing services because earlier, all we had was the local ISP’s, which didn’t even have the proper infrastructure. Stop blasting Tikona folks, they are doing a great job.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/152494-tikona-wifi-review.html
I would like to express my sincere appreciation and thanks to your Indore Office Marketing Team Member Mr. Rishi Kapoor and Service Team Members Mr. Kapil Jain and Mr. Nilesh. The personal attention and service provided by Mr. Sachin in activating the connection is also appreciable. The response time taken by Mr. Rishi Kapoor in showing the demo, completing the documentation formalities, arranging service team visit to the spot, ensuring quick connection activation are commendable. In fact, all the jobs were completed by them within 1½ to 2 hours which as a customer, I could have not expected a service more quick than this.
Delighted with the response given by your team. Kudos to all your team members!

With Warm Regards and Best Wishes,
N. Ravichandran

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/154661-tikona-review.html
"Hi,

I had an inconsistent connection which was resolved promptly by your Tech. Staff of TIKONA Kunal Patil over the phone.

He was very clear and guided me perfectly to resolve the issue.Well Trained Customer care and Technical guys from TIKONA

Keep the Good Work up !!!

Regards
Kishore Sharma
Tikona Userid : 1101786619"

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/155381-tikona-review.html
"Hello

This is in reference to the conversation with TIKONA employee I had with the finest employee of Tikona Digital Network "Kanchan".

Kanchan was very helpful and polite in explaining me about the resolution. I think such co-operation and help with that quality is excepted from TIKONA only. Please give her recognition for her work.

Kudos to Kanchan.

Thank you once again for the wonderful service."

tkin

Back to school!!
LOL, too much formal writing, they can't even spam properly, no wonder their connection sucks.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
This person has understand my problem and solved my problem with resolution

the first guy managed to solve his internet problem through resolution???What??Screen resolution??Lol...is tikona in such a bad condition that they need to resort to such stupidity....reminds me of the iipm blogging campaign... :p

parthiban1992

Right off the assembly line
Used it some time back. Every time after a power cut, connection problems would be there and if you call customer care they would say that someone has gone to repair the signal tower manually. LMAO.:-?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/148646-tikona-digital-network.html <-- most hilarious one.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/151787-tikona-broadband-review.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/152494-tikona-wifi-review.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/154661-tikona-review.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/155381-tikona-review.html

Typical indian mentality - each man for himself. That is why we always end up losing.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Tikona - that pointy, triangular thing used to poke someone in the butt until they cry and beg for mercy. Many subjects have been known to prefer an agonizing death rather than bear the Tikona torture.
Also used as a name for an Internet connection owing to similarities in its application.

Hrishi

Tikona - that pointy, triangular thing used to poke someone in the butt until they cry and beg for mercy. Many subjects have been known to prefer an agonizing death rather than bear the Tikona torture.
Also used as a name for an Internet connection owing to similarities in its application.

Kitty has a good sense of humour. :)
But you forgot to mention that the agonizing pain of Tikona doesn't ends up eve after death.They continue to torture in life and death.

(Sending bills for months even after termination of their services.)

Top Bottom