Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish mine?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Re: Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish min

@whitestar999, I have not read the complete discussion, which is going OT anyway, but BSNL and MTNL are government companies too. They're publicly listed companies. The government can privatize them too. They're public limited companies. By 'complete' government employee, you must be referring to the departmental organisations.

- - - Updated - - -

Back the bold part up with some proof, good sir. Do not generalize - that's a very serious logical error.

And that staff is remunerated for the election duty, by the way.

Goto govt hospitals for your medical treatment,
proof can also seen in whitestar_999's quote that SSC job is dream job for bankers , why? Coz there's no work with higher pay

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Re: Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish min

When am I saying they're giving service during election duty for free?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

Goto govt hospitals for your medical treatment,

Unsure about the low level staff, but doctors do not "do nothing". They are busy most of the times, and why proper treatment is not offered is more of an administrative and managerial issue. That does not mean that people working there don't do anything. Those who actually do not work might exist, but they are not in abundant numbers. For doctors, that is.
Again, you generalize.

proof can also seen in whitestar_999's quote that SSC job is dream job for bankers , why? Coz there's no work with higher pay

That depends on the department they are working in.

- - - Updated - - -

When am I saying they're giving service during election duty for free?

Your post implied that you are discontent with employing bank workers on election duty. I just brought forward that it's not a one-sided benefit, and that should help you control your anger(going by the emoticon you used).

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Do govt office bearers are working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

Do govt office bearers are working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week?

Some do. Some do not. Similarly not everyone works 84 hours a week in private sector.

P.S.: I guess you shouldn't have used 'govt office bearers' here, since what you probably want to say is that employees of government banks are working just like people in private sector are. With what you have written, it's either that you do not count govt. bank employees to be govt. employees, which is false, or that you they do not work 84 hours a week.

P.P.S.: I've been trying to ignore the grammatical errors (and probably that's how they crept into my texts too), but please try to make it acceptable.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

whitestar_999 says bankers r not govt employees

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

whitestar_999 says bankers r not govt employees

Which is not true, and which is what you too have said earlier(with the elections statement) to be false.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

also u need to take into account the risks associated with bankers although there are members in this forum who think there's not much risk

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over ...

84 hrs a week doesnt seem to affect ur viewpoint...also compare salary :lol:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

Also mention those 'some'

Public bank employees. Lol.
That was for humor only. Not saying that they don't work.

How do you want me to mention those 'some'? Name them?
And if time is the only measure of good service: Police, Doctors, Tax Officers, Administrative heads(SDMs, DMs...). The list could go endlessly.

I think this is way offtopic. Make a thread under cavern for this and I shall reply.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Public bank employees. Lol.
That was for humor only. Not saying that they don't work.

How do you want me to mention those 'some'? Name them?
And if time is the only measure of good service: Police, Doctors, Tax Officers, Administrative heads(SDMs, DMs...). The list could go endlessly.

I think this is way offtopic. Make a thread under cavern for this and I shall reply.
Awesome service they provide ..write their salary also

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

picture will be more clear to u if u're in touch with a banker

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

[MENTION=112980]Nipun[/MENTION],bankers are not 100% govt employees because they can be privatized(i.e.their companies) but you can not privatize police force so even the lowest salaried constable is a 100% govt employee while a lakh rupees per month salary getting senior bank manager is not.yes they can be called govt employees in the sense that they work for govt but then it would be confusing as i mentioned earlier about difference between them.Another major difference is that:
any govt employee(100% govt job)--------------highest authority is always PM(or CM in case of state govt)
any typical bank/insurance employee(not 100% govt job)---------highest authority is cmd/md/... of the company/institution.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

dont write lakhs of rupees per month as that will create a wrong impression , already we have misinformed/ignorant/not in touch with reality people here

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

But they are actually, technically, government employees. I get your point though. :)
[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION]: No offense but learn to decipher logic, and make posts that are not inspired by FB comments.

I am unsubscribing from this thread, and I believe mods shall close this since the discussions are way off the topic.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Learn to know the reality , just typing here wont help

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

But they are actually, technically, government employees. I get your point though. :)

U easily got whitestar_999's point , hope u also get it when he/she wrote SSC is a dream job for bankers, plz ask him/her why :lol:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin

[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION]: No offense but learn to decipher logic, and make posts that are not inspired by FB comments.

I am unsubscribing from this thread, and I believe mods shall close this since the discussions are way off the topic.

How did we go from Tikona complaining to all bankers being government employees???

And how on earth are all bankers government employees? I didn't know all the private banks were secretly owned by the government?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

my reaction after going through this thread -

kden

I feel bad for OP. he went through a bad experience with a private ISP, then he opened a thread about it which was attached by a bot then after the boy stuff was cleaned up, you people made it a thread for govt and private employees wtf

Top Bottom