Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish mine?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Re: Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish min

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKDC1634 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care
Hey you damned company,do you want to be get sued legally?
When was I a customer/subscriber of your so called nonexistent company?
How dare you raise a reference no.,which you are completely unauthorised to do so?
I order you to completely delete the so called reference number.
Despite of whatever service BSNL provides,I am always a loyal subscriber to them,not some GOD forsaken damned company.

Thank You friend, @whitestar_999, you've correctly noted the above nonsense aberration of facts by Tikona.

All @TDF, friends beware from this fraud company.

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
Re: Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish min

This thing sure sounds like a bot, it cant utter any other things in the posts it makes. TDF admins should look into this, if that tikona guy was a HUMAN, then he should have the courtesy to use some other words in his posts. This kind of companies should be banned and burned from India.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

I again appeal to Admins & Mods. that please BAN this Tikona sh!t,from @TDF,by erasing their posts.
Please don't permit them anyway to post on this Forum.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

I am using Tikona since Jan 2012 & the experience has been sh!t. Sometimes it runs as it is supposed to but mostly pings take a lot of time so forget if you want Gaming. I pay Rs. 1130 for a 2 Mbps unlimited plan but don't get the service as expected. Frequent disconnections are a norm, must have called CC 100's of times in 2 years.Neither I can disconnect from it since there are no options in this sh!tty place called Varanasi. Problem with BSNL is you have to install a damn landline phone for no reason & their plans aren't impressive. Sify broadband is available but no one at TDF seems to use it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

adsl broadband was made to use the telephone line.for ~700 you get 512kbps unlimited connection with some 100(or 200) minutes of free calls but the biggest advantage is that bsnl landline connection in your name is a valid address proof & can be used anywhere from applying for PAN card to opening bank account.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

512kbps is slow , bsnl needs to revise its plans

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan

512kbps is slow , bsnl needs to revise its plans

bsnl needs to kick out all the morons it has in its office and recruit new young talent who can take the company having such infrastructure to a new high

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

bsnl needs to kick out all the morons it has in its office and recruit new young talent who can take the company having such infrastructure to a new high

Haha...true ,every govt public office sucks except banks...service that one gets in govt banks is much much better than govt hospital,school,RTO ,etc

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

that's because banks are not 100% govt organizations like bsnl,railways,govt hospitals,RTO etc.they are owned by govt but not fully & govt can any day sell its stake in them & privatize them but not in 100% govt organizations.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

That has nothing to do with services. The change has been brought about by 1991 reforms. Bank staff today is a govt employee and doesn't assume that their org will be privatized while giving services. Earlier bank staff's salary & reputation were at par with IAS officers & nobody would've dared to speak in high pitch against the staff.

amjath

Human Spambot

what will you do by having young talented people they obviously have to wait for the Telecom ministry to revise/approve

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION],bank staff is not govt employee.only those people can be called govt employees who directly work under govt & are governed by central govt/state govt services rules(like pension,salary,work timings etc).a clerk working in district collectorate is a govt employee who can not be fired without fighting court case for years but a bank manager is not a govt employee & can be fired within months.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over ...

bank employee cannot be fired like that , they're equivalent to govt employees. Terms n conditions are governed by bipartite settlement

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

Guys...........

It's pretty opposite in my case-
Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Getting pretty decent speeds and not even a single downtime!

I am on 2 Mbps FUP 50 GB plan!

My review of past 1 & half month- better than BSNL!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

my friends works in banks as well as in central govt services.sure bank employees can't be fired like pvt sector but make no mistake,they can be fired & with relatively much greater ease then a govt clerk.they are nowhere near central or state govt employees when considering salary or benefits.it is a dream come true for any bank PO to clear ssc cgl exam & get an interview post.only sbi pays good salary but then you have to work till 8-9pm sometimes even on weekends.in short bank employees have to work so hard because they are not govt employees else you would be seeing an empty sbi branch on weekdays with employees gossiping just like the situation in many bsnl offices.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Salaries,benefits .. that is a totally different matter :-D

*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/186442-bank-india-have-excellent-internet-banking-facility.html

there's one guy who thinks bank employees are overpaid :-D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

i read that thread & it may be that both of you were right.you see bank employees can be divided into 2 generations:those who worked/joined before or around 1991 economic reforms & those who joined later.earlier generation of bank employees got what we call easy life but the later generation didn't.earlier generation is still used to that easy life which reflects in their current working style/thinking too but not the later generation.sure some bank branches got this easy life style even today but those are in minority(say 10%).

TechnoBOY

Padawan

you are right

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

earlier generation is still used to that easy life which reflects in their current working style/thinking too but not the later generation.sure some bank branches got this easy life style even today but those are in minority(say 10%).
Which means my opinion is a fact :cool:. Earlier generation has now adapted to today's tough life & really its injustice that every darn govt scheme is to be implemented by banks while other govt deptts do nothing. Also, when you say bankers are not govt employees, when election duty comes bankers suddenly become very good public servants :-x & almost all staff are deployed for duty.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

@whitestar999, I have not read the complete discussion, which is going OT anyway, but BSNL and MTNL are government companies too. They're publicly listed companies. The government can privatize them too. They're public limited companies. By 'complete' government employee, you must be referring to the departmental organisations.

- - - Updated - - -

Which means my opinion is a fact :cool:. Earlier generation has now adapted to today's tough life & really its injustice that every darn govt scheme is to be implemented by banks while other govt deptts do nothing. Also, when you say bankers are not govt employees, when election duty comes bankers suddenly become very good public servants :-x & almost all staff are deployed for duty.

Back the bold part up with some proof, good sir. Do not generalize - that's a very serious logical error.

And that staff is remunerated for the election duty, by the way.

Top Bottom