Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish mine?

praveenprasad

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am paying tikona broadband for 2 mbps plan but just getting 780kbps speed (FUP not crossed), although network is completely fine. Their tech teams have remotely accessed my laptop twice using team-viewer to perform tests, i have talked with their customer service, advanced tech-team, ATS team, follow-up team, their technicians who they(Tikona) call as their engineers have visited my house twice, once with their laptop and he(field engineer) too found the problem, he talked on phone with some other network guy and finally concluded that network is 100% fine but something is wrong with broadband-bandwidth and they have emailed it to concerned team and it will be resolved.

When problem started I first waited few days, then I started emailing their customer care one email each day to which some system generated email was returned and nobody moved a milli-meter, then I talked to customer care
and later emailed their high officials like Prakash Bajpai(CEO,Tikona), Heramb Ranade(CMO, Tikona), Tarun Kumar(CTO, Tiokna), Preeti Sharma(Head - Customer Care), Jaykrishnan Nair (Appellate Authority) and some more employees too. Nobody ever repled to my email but yes they started trying to figure out the issue but problem is not yet resolved and it started on 15 Dec.

So Why I emailed their top officials so early??

Because exact same problem happened last year on 15 November 2012 and was resolved in the last week of March 2013 (more than 4 months). Those four months were extremely painful for me. I used to talk hours everyday to some of their employee on telephone.
In those four months they try everything to fool me, they blamed: modem, my Laptop, said something is wrong in network, interference is happening, and when everything was found ok they said “in 2 Mbps plans you get speed upto 700 Kbps”. Funny thing happened when speed further decreased too 500Kbps, then they said they are monitoring and their monitoring process took months. Finally the issue was resolved in last week of March (after 4 months), to which an employee said “we have invested Rs 1.5 Lack to buy some machine, now tell how is your speed?”.
I went though a trauma for four months and not a single Rupees was waived.
Today an employee of Tikona called me and said the exact same thing that in 2Mbps plan you get speed upto 800Kbps. I don’t want to go through that trauma again and that’s why I wrote emails to higher officials in just 12 days to which no-one ever replied.

I can write an article with exact details in timeline order if you can publish it on your website. I have all documents to prove, I have complain numbers, screen shots, screen recordings etc.

I hope you will help.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish min

try to give a kick on their facebook and twitter pages.

OP
P

praveenprasad

Re: Tikona Broadband cheating all the time, could thinkdigit write a review over this or publish min

try to give a kick on their facebook and twitter pages.

They are shameless, a guy again called me in the evening and said you will get 800Kbps for 2Mbps plan (FUP not crossed), and when I ask him that its not written on their website's "terms and condition", he said "its internal matter", I asked him to email me that circular he said "why should he".

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

They are shameless, a guy again called me in the evening and said you will get 800Kbps for 2Mbps plan (FUP not crossed), and when I ask him that its not written on their website's "terms and condition", he said "its internal matter", I asked him to email me that circular he said "why should he".

Threaten them that you will drag them to Consumer court

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan

they are the biggest cheaters. get the connection disconnected and go for some other ISP

OP
P

praveenprasad

they are the biggest cheaters. get the connection disconnected and go for some other ISP

Lets teach them a lesson this time. I want thinkdigit to write an article i have all proofs that might be needed.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

How this shameless(Private owned) ISP is being granted access to @TDF???

Admins. + Mods. ,please be concerned about them.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

If you have an issue with a tikona connection at home, feel free to vent out your problem to them. Internet is a free world and so anyone can have access to TDF and someone (or a firm) will not be banned as couple of you have some issues with them.

Having said so, the providers should be more than welcomed in forums like TDF as they know their customer base is at stake when there is a negative opinion about them and this visibility will help them rectify the issues and take it more seriously. Meanwhile, op can provide the details to tikona and keep this thread alive with the updates until the issue is fixed.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

This escalated real fast :O

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

If you have an issue with a tikona connection at home, feel free to vent out your problem to them. Internet is a free world and so anyone can have access to TDF and someone (or a firm) will not be banned as couple of you have some issues with them.

Having said so, the providers should be more than welcomed in forums like TDF as they know their customer base is at stake when there is a negative opinion about them and this visibility will help them rectify the issues and take it more seriously. Meanwhile, op can provide the details to tikona and keep this thread alive with the updates until the issue is fixed.

That tikona "thing" is not human.Its a bot.
Ban it

Phenomenal

Broken In

Dear GOD!
Bro why don't you just get rid off Tikona?
You spent hours just "talking" to them?
Was it worth your time?Forget the money for a second here.
In today's world TIME >>>> MONEY.

Hi,

So Why I emailed their top officials so early??

Because exact same problem happened last year on 15 November 2012 and was resolved in the last week of March 2013 (more than 4 months). Those four months were extremely painful for me. I used to talk hours everyday to some of their employee on telephone.
I......
I went though a trauma for four months and not a single Rupees was waived.

I can write an article with exact details in timeline order if you can publish it on your website. I have all documents to prove, I have complain numbers, screen shots, screen recordings etc.

I hope you will help.

sksundram

In the zone

Tikona is such an infamous company for their services. I totally agree with 'phenomenal'. Take a different connection if possible.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

No, its not BOT, now instead of fake promotional posts on forums, they have gone idea / vodafone way where they keep eye on tech forums and complained shared there and try provide direct customer support there in order to improve their image.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

if it is not bot then no wonder Tikona CC is so bad.

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKDC1634 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care
only a bot or a poorly qualified tech support person can confuse @kg11sgbg post as that of a current tikona customer.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

Dear Praveen,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Dec 27, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKDC1499 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care
lets check ......

plz prove the quthencity of ur account by replying this post if not all members here will vote to revoke ur access........

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan

Dear Tikona Care,

Greetings from Vidhu Bhushan.

This is to inform you that the following lines / this post is with reference to the two posts you have made in response to my earlier post in this thread.

I almost got TRAPPED in the web of Tikona but I was lucky & god saved me. I enquired about Tikona and after trying many SWITCHED OFF / DISCONNECTED numbers I was told that I need to opt for some INR4-5000 Plan as lower priced plans are not available in my area. They were out of my budget so I did not go for Tikona.

As far as my comment is concerned, I have heard only ONE positive rather more neutral remark from a Tikona user. All others are CRIES of Despair only.

It is therefore requested of you to kindly close the query (if you all can / will do that on the wish of any outsider).

I would only suggest a simple thing - Please read what is written in any post / email and only then respond else it always is like - a person suffering from diarrhoea getting medicine for headache.

Warm Regards,
Vidhu Bhushan

Dear Vidhubhushan,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Dec 28, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKDC1498 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Vidhubhushan,

Greetings from Tikona.

In order to assist you, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKDC1498 to your case. Request you to write to us on tikonacare@tikona.in. with your details and mention the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

this may be some poorly informed person / human being who only knows the age old Internation Thing - COPY PASTE :D

if it is not bot then no wonder Tikona CC is so bad.

only a bot or a poorly qualified tech support person can confuse @kg11sgbg post as that of a current tikona customer.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths

Honestly I have heard more bad things about Tikona then good. This thread needs attention so that more people gets aware of their scam bussiness.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Tikona, their service and their customer "care" is sh!t. I had the misfortune of taking a connection from them. Even after getting disconnected, they still pester me about "unpaid bills". One of these days I'm gonna haul their ass into consumer court.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

its a bot alright..look at its post in the router under 1k thread..i thought tdf had adopted some kind of bot filter isn't it..i remember sometime back when bots especially that of tikona were posting artificial praises about tikona but the mods had cleaned it out.

Regarding tikona..yeah man just move out of it as others have suggested...their customer service is horrendous..they pose a lot of headache.

Top Bottom