Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
C2D E8400 - 8k
ABIT IP35E - 5.5k or MSI P45 Neo F - 5.8k
Palit 9600GSO Sonic Edition - 6.5k ~ i m not sure but may be upto 7.5k
or
XpertVision 9600GT - 5.5k(KMD Route in TE)

ECE0105

In the zone
@offtopic.

That hardly looks like a tight budget.... ;-)

I think the processor can be C2D 7200 instead of the above.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
OK,,,,,
C2D E7200 - 5k
ABIT IP35E - 5.5k/MSI P35 Neo Combo F - 5.8k
Palit HD4850 - 9.5k(in TE:D)
20k....
How is this?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
imgame2 said:
better go for MSI P45 neo F for 5.8k
rest of the config is perfect !!...can't get better VFM config than this !!
Are u sure P45 Neo - 5.8k...
If so then sure a sweet deal... Just grab it....

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well thanks for pouring in the replies but heres the thing, Abit's Gone Out Of Motherboard Business, so no way for any Abit Motherboard as it greatly dampens future resale value of the board. About GPU I'm not set 'cause of 2 things:

1. Max res I play is 720P so it doesn't has to be such a power horse as HD4850 or it can be if it fits the budget.
  2. I'll upgrade my whole rig fully next June-July with a healthy budget of 1 lac so at that time either this one would be sold off or passed on to my lil' sis who just started here B.E in Computer Science. SO the proccy and MoBo must be good.
AFAIK I think I'll stick to E8400 for Processor even if it means streching budget another 5K, thus total is 20K min, 25K max. Now shoot!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Well thanks for pouring in the replies but heres the thing, Abit's Gone Out Of Motherboard Business, so no way for any Abit Motherboard as it greatly dampens future resale value of the board. About GPU I'm not set 'cause of 2 things:

1. Max res I play is 720P so it doesn't has to be such a power horse as HD4850 or it can be if it fits the budget.
  2. I'll upgrade my whole rig fully next June-July with a healthy budget of 1 lac so at that time either this one would be sold off or passed on to my lil' sis who just started here B.E in Computer Science. SO the proccy and MoBo must be good.
AFAIK I think I'll stick to E8400 for Processor even if it means streching budget another 5K, thus total is 20K min, 25K max. Now shoot!
E8400 - 7.5k
HD4850 - 9.5k
ASUS P5Q - 8k or P5Q Pro - 9k
MSI P7NSLI PLATINUM - 8k or MSI P35 Platinum - 8k
Mobo choice is upto u....

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!

HD decoding also depends on the processor.
With E8400 .... U dont need any graphics to decode HD videos.It can do them single handedly.:!:
I suggested HD4850 ... Cuz of the avid gamer in you.:)

1 lac .... Cool.
A monster will be unleashed then.

acewin

Point Blanc
E7200 + MSI P45 Neo-F + XFX 9800GT 512MB + CM 330 Elite cabby

KPower, plasma says he is in tight budget ;) so it does not means u should recommend him E7200, he already said he wants E8400
Plasma your budget is no tight when you are really spending 20K and can extend upto
mate you really are spending good amount of 20-25K which can get a good powerful rig in current max of 25K without monitor

E8400(as you wanted) + MSI PF Neo-F Combo + CM 330 Elite cabby + 512 MB 9600GT + PSU around 3K. Besides this HDD and burner are not included

8K + 5.8K + 1.6K + 7K + 3K this is when u would be spending 4-5K for the cabby and PSU.
if you can go upto 25K you can easily consider HD4850, otherwise get 9600GT in 7K and put that in money in good mobo or stick with MSI P45 mobo to keep it near 20K budget

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Dude I got my Corsair TX750W today my budget of 20-25K is only for MoBO,CPU,GPU and Cabinet! I already have 2 DVD Writers(Samsung and ASUS[Lightscribe]), 400and 160GB Seagate HDD and Creative T6060 5.1 Samsung 26" LCD and Logitech Keyboard + mouse!
If I'm able to sell my current rig successfully THEN only are thse upgrades possible otherwise its just 5K for GPU and I have decided for HD4670 already in that matter but for higher things I'm still totally clueless.

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Lemme make it clear to all ya folks. I'm selling my current Processor, motherboard and GPU for around 7K max. If its sold then I can invest 20-25K for aforementioned and Cabinet as I'm giving away my Cabinet+PSU for free to anyone who buys all 3. I already have a Corsair TX750W PSU! Now if the rig isn't sold then I will have only 5K for GPU upgrade and for that matter it would be HD4670. For the bigger upgrade the card's gotta be bigger too, I have kept aside 10-12K for GPU from my budget of 20-25K. :cool: Hope now all of you catch my drift and I made this thread in advance 'cause once my rig's sold I won't be able to get online any longer. :(

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Go For This :

Proccy : Intel Core2Duo E8200 - 7500
Mobo : MSI P45 Neo F - 5800
GFX Card : Palit 9600GSO Sonic - 6350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom