This Generation - Your Favorite Card

Which is your - 'I want it' card of this season?

• AMD Radeon HD6990

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 590

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 580

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • AMD Radeon HD 6970

• Nvidia Geforce GTX 570

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • AMD Radeon HD6950

• Nvidia Geforce GTX 560ti

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • AMD Radeon HD6870

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • AMD Radeon HD6850

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Nvidia Geforce 550ti

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
as you know guys this accelerator generation is going to get just some final touches like HD6790 and GT530 hopefully.

so vote for the card that you think -
is your favorite of this season and deserves a mention in this series and 'i want it by any means!!' :p

happy voting. feel free to post comments too.:)

Edit - No Bashing. Others have full right of their choices.

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Jas- Here you go with a good thread :), but I don't understand, what do you mean by your favorite card? Do I have to own that or just my opinion, in that case no body will vote for 560Ti while 580 and especially 590 is there :))

Cilus

laborare est orare
My vote goes to HD 6870, not because I'm having it but for the following reasons:
1. Price: At 12.5K, it is a steal.
2. Performance: performance wise this card is close to GTX 560 and when overclocked, actually can catch up with the 560's stock performance.
3. Tessellation: The card offers better Tessellation than the old 5000 series cards.
4. Over clocking Potential: Even with the stock cooler, the card can be overclocked very easily. The custom cooler models like Sapphire VaporX or MSI Twin Frozer can be oced in a very higher level. I have oced my card to 1000 MHz for core and 1100 MHz for memory over the 900 Mhz and 1000 MHz respectively.
5. Low Power and Heat: Its a known fact that BART offers better power and heat performance than the new HD 6900 and nVidia 500 series competitive cards.
6. HD3D and Bluray3D HD 6870 supports both HD3D and bluray 3D. Although not as mature as nVidia's 3D vision, still a add on feature and if having a normal 3D TV, these features really come handy.

rchi84

In the zone
My vote goes to the 570. Amazing card, close to the performance of 580 at a much lower price. Matches the 480 in performance, at much lower power and temps.

The king of 1080 gaming easily. Can think of very few games where it's relative lack of memory can come into play.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I voted the 560-ti as well.Especially in favour of factory overclocked ones. These are scorchers.

And the best part is the prices of these oced cards are same as their reference design stock counterparts i.e no significant extra cost but more performance is a huge plus.

The best this generation imo.:smile:

Top Bottom