• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Planning for a TMNF playdate this saturday/sunday. Official announcement:
"Next TMNF Playdate happening Saturday (18-May-2013) at 8/9 PM (tentative). (Also Sunday if no other playdate is scheduled).
Be ready for some exciting tracks."

Applied a banner to the page. Looks cooler now innit?

*i.minus.com/j74JrGeT9Re61.jpg
Garena - The Official Site

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ awesome banner! added to op.

I just applied the forum logo on top, on an existing banner of TMNF. :oops:

For those who are still new to TMNF, its a free multiplayer online racing game, where only one thing counts, "Your Skill". Trackmania Nations Forever (TMNF) is free version, whearas Trackmania Nations United (TMNU) is paid. All matches which is announced here, can be played from TMNF.

Game can be downloaded from steam, or any other source. But can be played independent of steam. And also to take part in multiplayer game, you need Garena. Download links and steps are mentioned in first post of this thread, and also on the Garena Clan page: Garena - The Official Site

So join in the clan if you havn't already. And ready to race this weekend!! :D

Post any queries here. (Don't PM :p)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Haha , unintentionally you trolled :rofl:

ii is obvious tat i will ask question of whether the game will work on my rig or not before buying / receiving it , if i already had it i would have tested it by myself and wouldn't need to post here anyways will it work with speed of 512kbps

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Wow.. you don't need to be so defensive. Besides you did ask "after you ordered"... :p
Anyway, now that you have ordered it, you will know for yourself pretty soon :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
ii is obvious tat i will ask question of whether the game will work on my rig or not before buying / receiving it , if i already had it i would have tested it by myself and wouldn't need to post here anyways will it work with speed of 512kbps

I was just being funny .:oops:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
^^ Wow.. you don't need to be so defensive. Besides you did ask "after you ordered"... :p
Anyway, now that you have ordered it, you will know for yourself pretty soon :D

i can still return it i think they have return policy on FK or sm1 else would like to purchase it from me???
if everything fails i would simply upgrade broadband and buy the pending gpu

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
i can still return it i think they have return policy on FK or sm1 else would like to purchase it from me???
if everything fails i would simply upgrade broadband and buy the pending gpu

i don't think it is possible to return or resell a game with activation limits. once the cd key is tied to an online account, the game dvd is pretty useless.
not sure if that's what you asked.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The good part about TMNF is that car handling mechanism is a bit like GRiD, which I'm playing a lot lately :D

Hope to meet you guys soon in a MP match :wink:

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
tweaked op a bit for better formatting and to find useful info easily.

also anyone killing floor, dead island, l4d2 or warframe?

edit: post a reply if you find anything out of order in op on your browser. include your resolution.

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
The good part about TMNF is that car handling mechanism is a bit like GRiD, which I'm playing a lot lately :D

Hope to meet you guys soon in a MP match :wink:

I have GRID . But I hate that game because I could never finish even a single race properly :(

Is Killing Floor free ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom