• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
I think my connection is not good for MP games, too high ping. I was getting around 120-126.

DDIF

Custom User Title
No,Not BSNL. Wi5 Wireless Broadband.
My Speedtest:

*www.speedtest.net/result/2568062019.png

*speedtest.net/result/2568043575.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/2568053799.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/2568068505.png

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
@Manidhilon, dude you should check your routing. you have a very good bandwidth but your pings are really suffering from bad routing.

i only have 1/4th of your bandwidth but i have some better pings.

maybe a call to your isp about routing may help.
*www.speedtest.net/result/2568111618.png]

*www.speedtest.net/result/2568102635.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/2568117630.png

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
server still live?

lol anorion. ur always late to party. we've tested the server and everything is okay. maybe Noas will host again idk.
did ur altitude download complete?

and does anyone know when the admins of tdf steam group come online ? we've been waiting since like forever.. :(

@others

guys, this is not going to be our last playdate. we'll definitely make Urban Terror, Alien Arena and Wolfenstein ET our playdates soon. For now we are sticking the with entries in first post for poll. Unless something happens by magic and TF2 or Trackmania gets elected for this week Quake 3 Arena is going to be our playdate for this weekend. You may start downloading it. Even if you already have the game just verify you have same version as our server(prolly version 1.30). Or Even better download again following the first post.

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
@Manidhilon, dude you should check your routing. you have a very good bandwidth but your pings are really suffering from bad routing.

i only have 1/4th of your bandwidth but i have some better pings.

maybe a call to your isp about routing may help.

Actually everything is fine from their end. The pings are high because this is wireless broadband not wired. In my area BSNL has monopoly, just Wi5 is the other choice and I guess having high pings are better than 80% downtime, still I've mailed their tech support about this and hope they will do something.

And for those who wanna play Alien Arena, here: *red.planetarena.org/aquire.html

@NoasArccAngel: Can you post your speedtest for Gurgaon server. I tried again with some registry tweaks I found on google and still the same ping.

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Update 12/03:

1. Seems like the group admins of tdf gamerz are offline since long and we are unable to reach them. So please join the the playdate steam group so that we can make announcements like timing, ip addresses, client side commands etc at once to evryone instead of keep on updating on forum and messaging everyone individually on steam.

2. It is Quake 3 afterall for the next playdate. The poll goes on and votes will be carried into next playdate voting(new games will be added to poll then) . So please start your quake 3 download. There's a announcement in the playdate steam group on how to download the exact version of Quake 3 for the playdate. Please follow it. ;)

3. Even though you are not a steamer, you may create a new steam account, join the group and be online during the event so it'll be easier to reach you.

Last edited:

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
How does it work out here??

I could download quake 3 arena and play but how and what should i do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom