• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Create events in Steam so that we will know that the server is on whenever we start steam.

Also, do any of you guys have Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory? It's free AFAIK. Yup, its FREE!

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory | Splash Damage

yeah, we already considered that. but apparently we need some permissions to create an event according to the current group privacy settings. so waiting for the group admins to be online.

i still suggest we can go with unreal tournament game of the year version it has everything quake has plus better graphics low size renowned unreal engine also the bandwidth required to play it is pretty low compared to other games.......
check this out .....
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJo6zzckAjY

we'll definitely consider ut for one of the playdates.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys, please consider Wolf ET. It is Free and has great gameplay. You have 5 classes on each team and you have to complete objectives to win.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Quake3 I guess for me.
Though I am a n00b at gaming in general or MP but what do you guys think about AlienArena? Because right now I don't have M$ Win....

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
anyone up for Q3a quikie? ill set up the sv if anyone is ready ?

What about tonight? Quake 3 downloading finished i guess... probably will practice today once I reach home..
BTW what is your steam id?

Dota 1 or 2? The problem with dota is only the one who knows to play dota, can only play, others can't. If we get 10 players, we can organize a 5v5 match.
But what I saw from past experience is one person come, another disconnects, this way it will be delayed like hell. And in match also if someone disconnects, total 30 minutes wasted.

DDIF

Custom User Title
i dont have alien arena, and nor do i have the server. also i dont know how to host it.

ill send you a email link, pm me ur email
Finished downloading. Installing Windows 8 now, I'll connect soon. Thanks

P.S: Have mercy on the n00b in game.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
What about tonight? Quake 3 downloading finished i guess... probably will practice today once I reach home..
BTW what is your steam id?

Dota 1 or 2? The problem with dota is only the one who knows to play dota, can only play, others can't. If we get 10 players, we can organize a 5v5 match.
But what I saw from past experience is one person come, another disconnects, this way it will be delayed like hell. And in match also if someone disconnects, total 30 minutes wasted.

Steam Community :: ID :: SHOCK.one 4ver aka te4m

Finished downloading. Installing Windows 8 now, I'll connect soon. Thanks

P.S: Have mercy on the n00b in game.

pm me, when you're through.. that was fast... 8mbps?

yup only people who know how to play dota can really play dota lol, or it ends up in mass disconnection and frustration.. lol

the server will be on, when anyone of you is ready.. till about 10pm ? but i cant guarantee that ill be there all the time, so maps wont change you guys will have to manage that a little

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I agree that Dota has a steep learning curve, but it is the best multiplayer experience once you get a hang of it.

Please what version of Q3 are you guys using to host? I think I have a vanilla (stock) version. Also, please give detailed instructions about setting up and connecting.

PS : Wolfenstein ET is just ~200 mb, for those of you who are concerned about bandwidth.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I agree that Dota has a steep learning curve, but it is the best multiplayer experience once you get a hang of it.

Please what version of Q3 are you guys using to host? I think I have a vanilla (stock) version. Also, please give detailed instructions about setting up and connecting.

PS : Wolfenstein ET is just ~200 mb, for those of you who are concerned about bandwidth.

by bandwidth, i mean internet bandwidth for upload, q3a 1.3 accept my steam friend req

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom