• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Sometimes.. things are entertaining for the silent lurker !!!

infact everyone is being entertained. :p

i wish someone would device a software which after some 4-5 years reminds people "hey, look.. these are the posts you made 5 years back.. see what an a$$hole you are then?"

let me leave one of my favorite quotes here...
"Arguing on internet is like running the paralympics.. even if you win, you're still retarted." ;)

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@chaitanya2106
I get it, you are good at MW/CS. But if you don't like the game, no one is forcing you to play. So you have an option to skip that part.

Whatever it is, i don't want mods to close this thread. So if you have anything else to say, PM me. :D

Videos from tonights Casual Playdate -

LOL, my comment was there in first video...

hey b1tched...:D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
guys we should try unreal tournament 2004 its really fun to play soccer with guns :twisted: ...........

U really like fps right? Whats this soccer with guns thing, is it that disc weap where the ammo bounces around?
Meanwhile, altitude has a football mode too

Good fun today, left first session coz of power cut, maps in second sesh were cool

Ps : aight, so which one of you was tarobaap?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
U really like fps right? Whats this soccer with guns thing, is it that disc weap where the ammo bounces around?
Meanwhile, altitude has a football mode too

Good fun today, left first session coz of power cut, maps in second sesh were cool

its bombing run its really amazing if we play as a team quite a fun....... try searching youtube for bombing run

also we can play onslaught where we can even race.......(with guns XD) lol trackmania........

space warship fighting is also there..........

ok it combines trackmania + altitude (if its aerial combat) + FPS + sports (kinda soccer) + many other fun mutators.........

there was a reason that unreal tournament was given game of the year for its multiplayer play....

there was a reason that unreal tournament was given game of the year for its multiplayer play....

shreymittal

Being Human
Can't play for next 4-5 days till the new ISP get activated. And can anyone help me with New ISP in noida ghaziabad don't want Airtel, BSNL Help me ASAP

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
unreal goty was suggested and put to poll, not unreal 2004 yet... saw some videos, it look promising. remember the maps being huge when I tried out the game long ago, game modes seem like fun tho.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I dont know Steam. I am not a multiplayer guy at all. I have spent huge number of days playing games offline. But now I want to test my skills :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom