• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Cant micro manage - thats me, still dont hate genre. Still think its better for 3-4 people to play than 10-12. Is there any game that allows 16 ppl to play?
What abt red alert, saw it in the garena list

16 people can play in AOE as well. The map will be pretty huge though.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
cool didnt know that, but the thing with aoe or warcraft is that everyone has to start at the same time, not leave in between, and cant jump in mid game... those are strict rules for 16 people to manage, esp if they are not in the same room
and yeah, forgot about multiplayer in alti, we can all decide a room to join and play there, but others may crash the party, so just... tmnf?

int room 1, games up

shreymittal

Being Human
@anorion we need more members
Mazze ni ayenge agar hum dono khelenge

Wanna play Trackmania come join us @ international room 1

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
game over :(
wanna regroup in about an hour? q3 or alti or tmnf?

just discovered tmnf can record demos, gonna check that out

The genre is not ****. Some people are, how do you say, less than capable of micro management.

Also, no one is forcing you to play.

Some people are **** that they produce such games. Who can beat me in Most wanted/counter strike.... come on.... play against me and you will learn how to keep losing

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Some people are **** that they produce such games. Who can beat me in Most wanted/counter strike.... come on.... play against me and you will learn how to keep losing

:facepalm:

Dude, this is the one thread we are discussing and organizing Playdate, and this you choose to spam? Take your ass-opinion out and start a new thread for that sh1t.

Digi @ others : Due to power cut i left the game. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom