• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingcow

Shibe
Yeah 1.6 sounds good, everyone must have played cs i suppose. its a small game too :wink: around 250 mb if you download from steeem :wink:

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
It took 3 tries to survive the boss fight for us both in easy.. at last did it. :p
with more teammates we can play in higher difficulties..
Bought the game during Portal 2 ARG.. haven't played it much till now.. it's great.

Download links will be posted to group discussions soon if anyone wants to try.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
and regarding cs 1.6

my desktop went kaput and lost the server that was used for first cs 1.6 playdate. need to download server and crack it to allow no steam players. if anyone can host or find a server, we can play. If steam only server is ok with you, my laptop can do it.

me, AlluAzad and furious_gamer are playingkilling floor.. at 117.216.66.108:7707

join if you wanna play.

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
The ones who downloaded mw3 with the link I gave , pm me :) . There is one nice additional patch which you can use to get Indian servers and it also has friends feature and other things . We can also play as a lobby it seems .

checkout 4D1 :p

flyingcow

Shibe
The ones who downloaded mw3 with the link I gave , pm me :) . There is one nice additional patch which you can use to get Indian servers and it also has friends feature and other things . We can also play as a lobby it seems .

checkout 4D1 :p

hmm, I know about fourdelta one but are you able to play on original servers using your crack??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I fixed it !!!!! Crysis 2 now tracks stats on any dedicated server !!!
just added this line sv_gs_trackstats 1 to server.cfg..
Allu, could u join for a sec to see if its actually working

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom