Things you were not supposed to know !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ever wondered that you have been in a sandbox since your birth ! Some things were never revealed to you. Here are a few important ones. Go confirm them yourself.

The CIA Commits Over 100,000 Serious Crimes Each Year
These are serious crimes including assassinations and assaults.

After 9/11, the Defense Department Wanted to Poison Afghanistan's Food Supply
But later it was rejected, as it is similar to bio war and is against the policies signed by US

The US and Soviet Union Considered Detonating Nuclear Bombs on the Moon
Some wanted to show their supermacy as the whole explosion event was clearly visible thru naked eyes and some wanted to study the rocks that come into earth surface after the explosion. But it didnt happen :)

Two Atomic Bombs Were Dropped on North Carolina
A B52 bomber malfunctioned and dropped two bombs that were nearly 100 times powerful than the fat man dropped on Nagasaki. Amazingly the last stage (4th) never got completed and they didnt explode. One of the bomb remain is still in a swampy area and there are speculation about it effects on the habitat.

Agent Orange Was Used in Korea
It was used to uncover the forest areas from the commies during North Korea and South Korea war. Its still questionable as to whether US dropped it or South Korea. But its confirmed tha US was aware of it. Interestingly the same concept is used to kill mutant in The Host movie released in 2006, deep satire on US.

The Virginia Colonists Practiced Cannibalism
They fed on dead bodies inside grave and some even ate their wives alive to survive. But there is no column in the history that says this.

Many of the Pioneering Feminists Opposed Abortion
No Comments

Electric Cars Have Been Around Since the 1880s
Its still a debate as to why gas cars went ahead of electric cars

Juries Are Allowed to Judge the Law, Not Just the Facts
Juries can decide the fate of an accused even if the evidence are against him.

The Police Aren't Legally Obligated to Protect You
So you cant possibly sue a police officer for not coming in time even if you are being slaughtered by some maniac (confirm if its the same in India too)

The Government Can Take Your House and Land, Then Sell Them to Private Corporations
But you get the price according to the current market value, and thats too low than what you could have earned by bidding. So next time you sleep in your house, take a beer and booze out.

The Supreme Court Has Ruled That You're Allowed to Ingest Any Drug, Especially If You're an Addict
If i am addict then giving me drugs is not an offence...lolz

The Age of Consent in Most of the US Is Not Eighteen
It varies from 12 to 19 in various parts in US and Europe. Even its not considered r*pe if the gap of years between the perpetrator and victim is less than 4. So a 19 years old can still have happy time with16 years old..lolz. But if you are married then age of consent doesnt matter...another lolz

Louis Pasteur Suppressed Experiments That Didn't Support His Theories
So science has its own evils. But hell ya Louis Pasteur was right as it was confirmed after some 30-40 years :p

Genetically-Engineered Humans Have Already Been Born
Atleast 20 clones are still alive today. But there was 2 in 20 suffered from Parkinson genetic disease. ITs still unsure whether their generations will have other serious deformations .

The Insurance Industry Wants to Genetically Test All Policy Holders
So if you have leukemia and your insurance company knows then may be it time over for you...lulz. Fear not, its still not take into action.

Herds of Milk-Producing Cows Are Rife With Bovine Leukemia Virus
How does it feel like gutting down Bovine Leukemia Virus (causes cancer in cattles). Sure sound great.

Most Doctors Don't Know the Radiation Level of CAT Scans
Its 200 times fatal than X rays scan.

Medication Errors Kill Thousands Each Year
Sorry but true

Prescription Drugs Kill Over 100,000 Annually
Many drugs have similar names and then doctors hand writing sucks to scribbling. Result is getting a hallucinogen instead of antacid.

Work Kills More People Than War
Should i tell about IT industries, guess computers cant kill people.

The Suicide Rate Is Highest Among the Elderly
Though we are more anxious about teens and youth rate. Actually its 50% for adults of ages greater than 60.

For Low-Risk People, a Positive Result from an HIV Test Is Wrong Half the Time
These test developing companies talk apeshit when they say that their tests are 90% sure. In reality a negative result is the only guarantee that you dont have HIV. But a positive result have 50/50 chance, So if you are sure that you never got indulge in bad things then probably you are fine.

DNA Matching Is Not Infallible
Innocents were prosecuted in history just coz of human errors and some discrepancy.

An FBI Expert Testified That Lie Detectors Are Worthless for Security Screening
yup

One of the Heroes of Black Hawk Down Is a Convicted Child Molester (read r*pist of 12 year old)
Guess what, when the movie was made the name was changed so as to no defame US army. The officer was court martialled.

Search google for more info. Seems like a repost :p

Last edited:

nix

just like you have microsoft haters, you have US haters too. you tend to pick on the negative points. every country has done lot of bad. thank your stars that US is the sole superpower, not a commie state like china.

american people are most openminded in the world. they all voted for obama and he will most probably defeat mccain. there are a lot of good things about america too.

you engage in US bashing, but given a choice, many indians would still prefer staying in the US over india. even after reading your post.
not just indians, but ppl all over the world love to stay in america. thats why you have so many immigrants there.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
All these are from a book named '50 Things You Are Not Supposed To Know'. I have it in pdf. How I got it is something you are not supposed to know. :D

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Some things are not correct. About ELISA test for HIV being a 50/50 chance. Yes, not tottaly sure but it does not have that high uncertainity...
-------------------------------------------------------
Even then, a good one... Thanx. ;)

karnivore

in your face..
Ever wondered that you have been in a sandbox since your birth ! Some things were never revealed to you. Here are a few important ones. Go confirm them yourself.

....BLA BLA BLA....

*i180.photobucket.com/albums/x31/trash609/Avatar/sigh.jpg*i180.photobucket.com/albums/x31/trash609/Avatar/sigh.jpg*i180.photobucket.com/albums/x31/trash609/Avatar/sigh.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Few of them are very hard to believe, infact I don't believe a few.....especially that North Carolina one.

A B52 bomber loaded with atomic bombs flying around continental US without any reason ......:lol: LOL Doesn't make any sense to me. :lol:

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
naah thats explained in the book, though yeah you can tell'em as rumor until you hav some proof. Some numeral values are not correct here but then the gist is same.

B52 was flying as a laced up arsenal so as to counter enemy attacks at the earliest.
*www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/4251490.html

Its a old thing but still worthy mentioning.

iinfi

mekalodu
A B52 bomber loaded with atomic bombs flying around continental US without any reason ......:lol: LOL Doesn't make any sense to me. :lol:

they mite v tried to drop one in their own land so that they get a reason to attack iraq. dont u remember 9/11

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ infra laal dude ..are u in North carolina :D :D :D
and yes i second nix ..well said

just like you have microsoft haters, you have US haters too. you tend to pick on the negative points. every country has done lot of bad. thank your stars that US is the sole superpower, not a commie state like china.

american people are most openminded in the world. they all voted for obama and he will most probably defeat mccain. there are a lot of good things about america too.

you engage in US bashing, but given a choice, many indians would still prefer staying in the US over india. even after reading your post.
not just indians, but ppl all over the world love to stay in america. thats why you have so many immigrants there.
^^++1..US ppl are much more frndly than any other world citizens..have u ever been said hi , hello ,how are you from a person walking on the road who doesnt even know u..this has happened many times with me here..its so gud...this is only one part of their culture...evry culture has their + and - ...this is a +

and ya nix one correction..mostly will vote for obama...its not they all vote for obama..abhi elections 4 nov ko hai :)

PS: @T159..cool info ...

@Third eye ..really hillarious Jesus :lol:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
All these are from a book named '50 Things You Are Not Supposed To Know'. I have it in pdf. How I got it is something you are not supposed to know. :D
by A** F**K errrr Russ Kick

lol I have read that... but cant belive many things. All I can say is "Ignorance is Bliss"

_

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
The North Carolina thing is True. Watch discovery channel. For some reasons they fear not to take if off from its place. Something like that.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
karmanya said:
CAT scans was a surprise though
Exactly, since I believe that CAT scans use the the same X-Rays for the purpose of imaging. Maybe the frequencies are different? :confused: I'm gonna google it. :neutral:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
and don't panic about these scans guys...

I have had numerous X-Rays, MRI scans (harmless), and CT scans even with contrast agents injected into me... the diagnostic results you get are far more worthier than the risk being involved...

you have to watch the wordings "200 times fatal than x-rays" its just a relative comparison and not an absolute value. and it is also probably cos x-rays are taken in an instant while CT scans require few seconds of exposure.

_

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^but its not exactly you who will suffer, I mean your kids or next generation. Effects are not immediate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom