There Is An App For That - Ask Us !

billubakra

Conversation Architect
There are many people who stream, if this is the right word here, mobile games on pc and play them using the keyboard and mouse. Which is the app for pc and mobile to do that?
Example
Yeh kam sahi hai yaar game khelo aur paise kamao.

@Vyom @SaiyanGoku @anupam_pb

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@Nerevarine @Zangetsu thanks for suggesting the File Explorer apps. I am finally going to uninstall ES Explorer.

Solid Explorer and FX Explorer has neat UI compare to ES. Now I have just have to decided between these two. I do a lot of cut paste operations from my internal memory to external SD card and both the explorer provides quick ways to do it. Solid Explorer has swipe right or left feature to go to last accessed directory and FX Explorer provides split window.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Bhaiyo any help?

I tried apps like Bluestacks etc. but IDK why they lag every now and then.
I use Tencent Gaming Buddy..
Which works fine on GTX 1060
Try it. Official emulator..

Tencent Gaming Buddy - Tencent's Best-ever Emulator for PUBG Mobile

5 best emulators for PUBG Mobile on PC for a new gaming experience

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Nerevarine @Zangetsu thanks for suggesting the File Explorer apps. I am finally going to uninstall ES Explorer.

Solid Explorer and FX Explorer has neat UI compare to ES. Now I have just have to decided between these two. I do a lot of cut paste operations from my internal memory to external SD card and both the explorer provides quick ways to do it. Solid Explorer has swipe right or left feature to go to last accessed directory and FX Explorer provides split window.
I ditched ES Explorer long time ago, liked only the plain vanilla version after that it was bloatware with lots of ADS.

FX Explorer is what I am using the most and I came to know about this from TDF only when one user posted a screenshot of the App and I was curious to try it bcoz I really liked its UI and user experience.

Solid Explorer is also nice and meant for devs and rooting users

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You can try screen recording in mobile, thats what most of the users do in games and add voice later as commentary.
Youtube now is not just a video sharing platform its more of Gold mine of earning easy money.

True but there are TONS of people already doing the same. I don't think YT gives a shit about news users.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I ditched ES Explorer long time ago, liked only the plain vanilla version after that it was bloatware with lots of ADS.

FX Explorer is what I am using the most and I came to know about this from TDF only when one user posted a screenshot of the App and I was curious to try it bcoz I really liked its UI and user experience.

Solid Explorer is also nice and meant for devs and rooting users

Try X-Plore once.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Yes, know about that its from lonelycatgames...I used it in my Nokia smartphone as Symbian S60 version. It was very good and pretty old file manager.
Though in Android I didn't like it much.
Using it since my Nokia 6600 days. Simple and the best file manager.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Could anyone suggest me a security app which can use to set lock on particular apps, say WhatsApp.

Lastly I have been using CM security app but it wasn't working well after I updated my OS to Oreo last week. I stopped using AppLock cause of ads. I need this on urgent basis as I give my unlocked phone to people, who might open my chats. I would rather keep those apps behind another lock.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Could anyone suggest me a security app which can use to set lock on particular apps, say WhatsApp.

Lastly I have been using CM security app but it wasn't working well after I updated my OS to Oreo last week. I stopped using AppLock cause of ads. I need this on urgent basis as I give my unlocked phone to people, who might open my chats. I would rather keep those apps behind another lock.
Some custom ROMS come with Applock or AppHide features.
I used Lineage OS and it had AppHide feature.

You can also try GBWhatsapp which has inbuilt Lock feature.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Actually I more than 10 apps which needs to be locked.

Is it possible to get such app lock feature without rooting phone? I am using Moto G5+

Top Bottom