The Zeitgeist Movement: Orientation Presentation Released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Hi guys here is the 1 1/2 hr video regarding the orientation of the movement..

Please visit and watch the video..

for more information visit www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Those who want to download through torrent ...

here is the torrent link : *isohunt.com/torrent_details/69638537/?tab=summary&translate

TPB link is missing.. yesterday i dl from tpb.. but the link to the torrrent is now missing.. thats y i have linked to isohunt...

here is a Google Video :

*i40.tinypic.com/aneik4.jpg

PLEASE JOIN IN ORKUT COMMUNITY @

Zeitgeist Movement

*** - MODS needed !!
*** - Please spread the word
*** - Please see other two installments also !!

i dont exist

^^^^^^^^^
zeitgeist part one is about theology/paganism which says all the god are the same but it was interpreted as different individual in different societies it it also the same doctrine used by the nazi's there is no proof for what they say and it ahs been debunked by several people

the part two is released during the 2008 presidential election it was produced by the same group they do have agendas

so don't just memorize completely what they say and propagate their agendas just as you did in your school try to research more
here are some links
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsUVu...eature=related
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09UV...eature=related

if you start to research about the conspiracy about the secret societies,religion,ufo's and whatever is out there it will truly fukcup your mind
most of them are put out by the same people who wants to cover up things
and want to confuse you and this is nothing new
so decide for yourself.

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
Well, i haven't seen the third part, and probably never will. But going by the first and the second parts, i can safely assume that it will be another pile of stinking horsecrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom