The Xperia Arc thread!!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
We have seen a lot of threads like the HTC this,Samsung this and even an LG this thread. So now that, many guys here have the arc and will soon be having one(me included) lets put in our opinions and see if we can help each other out. I am an X10 user and have some idea about the arc. Any questions are welcome. :)

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yes ofcourse. Though we need to get gigacore to review first. Hes new into android and would be able to give us an unbiased opinion.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am still a SE fan from the heart and waiting for SE Arc...it looks soo slim and sexy...Hope this time it do well...

SE should have put it opposed to SGS and not SGS2

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I has Arc! ***EVIL GRIN***

No time to review it. I may write a short one on my blog later, but if you guys have any question, do ask me.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I has Arc! ***EVIL GRIN***

No time to review it. I may write a short one on my blog later, but if you guys have any question, do ask me.

Is it suitable for rough use? Or would I have to wrap it in a ton of covers and body protectors?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Is it suitable for rough use? Or would I have to wrap it in a ton of covers and body protectors?

The phone feels sturdy in hand. Though it is made of plastic all around, I don't find any squeaky parts.

The screen is a scratch resistant one. It comes with a screen protector already pasted on to the display and one more in the box. Also you can find a leather pouch in the box.

So you can rough use it to some extent.

Top Bottom