The Witcher 3

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Its one of the glaring problem with the game, you can rush and skip the side quests, before you know its over and you are sad.

This creates a disconnect with the vast world and the game itself, its an inherent design problem with large games. if you play world of warcraft you will know what I mean.
WoW is so huge its crazy huge, you can never finish it. And world itself is changing constantly, you will forever miss somethings.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Well, for my satisfaction
I've no secondary quest left (only races and Gwents are pending which I'm not interested)
No witcher contract and no treasure hunts.

Completed at least 50% of '?' marked places on map.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
True 56K warning, i sh!t you not. These are all 2K res screenshots

*i.imgur.com/kvsPJvl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KmwqUlq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MB1uBtD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0DyGmj2.jpg

*i.imgur.com/e9ZxqHQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0IV2rTv.jpg

*i.imgur.com/iZXLN8F.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OYo6Rah.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fyQopLO.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uDfhyZt.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SoKAXWD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/g9Xkxbl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Right Click on images > Open in New Tab > Magnify to 100% > Enjai

:wub:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
races, fist fighting, gwent were a lot of fun.
racing gives you better items for your horse, invites to elite racing contests which hand out 5000 crowns and special quests.
same with the fist fights, and also with gwent, you can make 8000 crowns in the gwent quests.

ssb1551

Technomancer
True 56K warning, i sh!t you not. These are all 2K res screenshots

*i.imgur.com/kvsPJvl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KmwqUlq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MB1uBtD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0DyGmj2.jpg

*i.imgur.com/e9ZxqHQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0IV2rTv.jpg

*i.imgur.com/iZXLN8F.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OYo6Rah.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fyQopLO.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uDfhyZt.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SoKAXWD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/g9Xkxbl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Right Click on images > Open in New Tab > Magnify to 100% > Enjai

:wub:

Dude, you got 2k resolution play screen shots on a GTX 960!! :shock: Or have you upgraded the GPU of your rig to GTX 1070?

Hrishi

Dude, you got 2k resolution play screen shots on a GTX 960!! :shock: Or have you upgraded the GPU of your rig to GTX 1070?
He plays on 900p but must have stopped, changed the resolution to 2k and then captured in game snapshot.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
He plays on 900p but must have stopped, changed the resolution to 2k and then captured in game snapshot.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

n00000000b

j/k

its nvidia ansel.
it has a feature called super-resolution, wherein you can amp up the resolution of the image.
for example, if your native resolution is 1080p and the super resolution scale is set to 2x/4x, then it will create a 2K/4K image.
*images.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/images/050616-geforce-dot-com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-nvidia-ansel-super-resolution.png
*images.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/images/nvidia-ansel/the-witcher-3-nvidia-ansel-super-resolution.jpg

What I used is 4x900p and then downsample to 2K with some of my own custom filterworks.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
As it should be , many enemies are way tougher to kill now, specially the plant thingies ( won't name them for spoilers sake)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

blood and wine too?

- - - Updated - - -

i wasnt able to fight the 1st boss monster. had to go back to blood and broken bones.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Basically, base game you can pretty much axii any enemy and hit the **** out of them and they wouldn't attack or just hit them with igni and let fire do it's thing. They addressed this a bit is HOS with enemies that attacked even when on fire (boars would struggle making it impossible for you to hit them when they are on fire for example) and took it a step further with way smarter enemies in BAW. Personal I like the challenge better.

Makes Alchemy and signs so much more fun and viable due to difficulty increase.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I bought the Game of the year edition on steam, despite having the base game in GOG Galaxy coz it was cheaper.

The problem am facing now is I am way over levelled for the starting quests in new game plus.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I bought the Game of the year edition on steam, despite having the base game in GOG Galaxy coz it was cheaper.

The problem am facing now is I am way over levelled for the starting quests in new game plus.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
What's your level?

Turn on enemy scaling and play on hardest difficulty, problem solved

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Completed base game and HoS.

160+ hours in and i still have BnW to complete.

Boy, Witcher 3 is just blowing me away. although "Use your Witcher Senses" is almost a second nature now, the complete package just makes it much more rewarding.
each and every facet of the game is so much carefully designed and is so beautiful. even the way Geralt slashes up the bodies, the sword cutting through the muscles and bones, is just mind blowing.

i was already head over heels in love with Yennefer, and now I am love with Shani. i know I'm a hopeless romantic, but that also shows the work that CDPR put into the characters to make them real.

Also, I fookin hate the arachnomorphs. i have enemy levelling on and the bunch of scurrying fookin spooks hit me and scurry back before i can hit them back. one or two is manageable, but a whole bunch of man sized spiders, levelled up, is tad too much. not to mention the web that they shoot to bind geralt and then charge in.

not to mention The Caretaker and the von Everec ethereals. most rewarding and satifying boss fights i have been in a long time...

i still have a lot of undiscovered water areas in Skellige, but i am guessing those will be the hidden pirate caches and let them go as i am already over levelled for the loot..

Onwards with Blood and Wine. after a short break.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Completed base game and HoS.

160+ hours in and i still have BnW to complete.

Boy, Witcher 3 is just blowing me away. although "Use your Witcher Senses" is almost a second nature now, the complete package just makes it much more rewarding.
each and every facet of the game is so much carefully designed and is so beautiful. even the way Geralt slashes up the bodies, the sword cutting through the muscles and bones, is just mind blowing.

i was already head over heels in love with Yennefer, and now I am love with Shani. i know I'm a hopeless romantic, but that also shows the work that CDPR put into the characters to make them real.

Also, I fookin hate the arachnomorphs. i have enemy levelling on and the bunch of scurrying fookin spooks hit me and scurry back before i can hit them back. one or two is manageable, but a whole bunch of man sized spiders, levelled up, is tad too much. not to mention the web that they shoot to bind geralt and then charge in.

not to mention The Caretaker and the von Everec ethereals. most rewarding and satifying boss fights i have been in a long time...

i still have a lot of undiscovered water areas in Skellige, but i am guessing those will be the hidden pirate caches and let them go as i am already over levelled for the loot..

Onwards with Blood and Wine. after a short break.
Grandmaster Griffin armor and upgraded yrden, thank me later.

Top Bottom