The Witcher 3

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
*c3.staticflickr.com/9/8030/29326402706_78ec8da16a_c.jpgWitcher3_CurrentStatus by Rhitwick Biswas, on Flickr

So this is where I stand now.

Plan to finish treasure hunts then witcher contract then go for "final preparations"
Is that the last mission?

gameranand

Living to Play
So I was right! Witcher 3 GOTY comes for ₹999 on Steam!
Good luck (or should I say good bye!) GTS. :p
What does it show in your library ? Witcher 3 or Witcher 3 GOTY edition. I mean do you get a single game with no DLC or normal game with all the DLCs ?

Killing Machine
What does it show in your library ? Witcher 3 or Witcher 3 GOTY edition. I mean do you get a single game with no DLC or normal game with all the DLCs ?
You need to wait for it to hit 75% off during next year sales (or) until I finish W1 and W2 (whichever earlier :D) for me to answer that question. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
You need to wait for it to hit 75% off during next year sales (or) until I finish W1 and W2 (whichever earlier :D) for me to answer that question. :p
Oh OK. I thought you already bought the GOTY edition. Thats why I asked. And no I don't think that they will bring it down to 75% this early. Maybe next year or after that.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Oh OK. I thought you already bought the GOTY edition. Thats why I asked. And no I don't think that they will bring it down to 75% this early. Maybe next year or after that.
50% more likely this December and that in itself will be a steal

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
50% more likely this December and that in itself will be a steal

I actually bought the game early at around 1000 INR+ because I didn't wanted to buy this great game too cheap and I knew that something like GOTY or complete edition will come eventually. Especially after completion of all DLCs release. Possibly will buy GOTY from retail as well. :)

Better to give these awesome Devs my monies than Rockstar, EA, Ubi, Eidos etc. :p Them I always buy at 75% discount or more. :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
damn, I should have bought cd project red shares! Its time us gamers start investing in games that are certain to do well.
need that international broker

Nerevarine

Incarnate
During the spoon collecting spotted wight quest, towards the end, when Geralt is explaining her story to the butler guy, The Gaunter O Dimm theme plays when he says, "A beggar, (that sold mirrors) cast the curse"...
My expression was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
mother of god, G'OD is some incredibly well made villain

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I mean how to buy them from here.
Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Too late to buy now, wait till next year, get into cyberpunk beta, even if it means paying 100$ to some lucky kid, if its a a good game, buy cd project red shares. Through a polish investment firm or some indian firm that will invest for you in poland.

if its a great game, good sales, shares will go up, if its an average game, you lost 100$.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I mean how to buy them from here.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
You need a trading acc in the polish market. Not sure if Indian trading account will allow you to buy shares from anything outside BSE or NSE. Am sure you can't buy shares from Nasdaq for instance.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Too late to buy now, wait till next year, get into cyberpunk beta, even if it means paying 100$ to some lucky kid, if its a a good game, buy cd project red shares. Through a polish investment firm or some indian firm that will invest for you in poland.

if its a great game, good sales, shares will go up, if its an average game, you lost 100$.
If it is anything going by recent trends, it will be good.

They wil surely reuse loads of assets from tw3 only change the environment to steam punk.

Hope it is a tps instead of fps.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
If it is anything going by recent trends, it will be good.

They wil surely reuse loads of assets from tw3 only change the environment to steam punk.

Hope it is a tps instead of fps.

yeah don't go by this, blizzard always makes great games. but see diablo 3 first expansion.
and generally medival fantasy has more fans than sci-fi.