The Witcher 3

Killing Machine
Witcher 3 Complete Edition listed for $49.99 in Amazon US. Priced same as the base version on Steam US.
By the same formula, we might get Witcher 3 GOTY for ₹999 in Steam India.

gameranand

Living to Play
Witcher 3 Complete Edition listed for $49.99 in Amazon US. Priced same as the base version on Steam US.

Lets see what they do the current owners of Witcher 3.

Killing Machine
PC Gamer Top 100 - First place goes to Witcher 3. Here's game director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz responding to the news.

"Wow! Our game in top spot over all these amazing games on the list... I’m a bit lost for words. It means a lot for us, proving that all the hard work that we’ve put into making The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and both expansions was time well spent. But we couldn’t have done it without our amazing fans, many of them PC Gamer readers. It’s much in thanks to them we’re always able to give it our all and create games for gamers to enjoy. A huge thank you to the fans for their support, to everyone at CD PROJEKT RED for their hard work, and to PC Gamer for the honor of being this year’s number one."

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
CDPR :wub:

- - - Updated - - -

i am not finding necessary to use decoctions at all. only creating them to heard them.

:(

using 6 Griffin Witcher gear and sign intensity gain is 99%.
only used few oils and potions.

gameranand

Living to Play
PC Gamer Top 100 - First place goes to Witcher 3. Here's game director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz responding to the news.
Funny that these are the same guys who gave MGS GOTY instead of W3 when entire world gave W3 GOTY award. Now they are giving it top award. Double standards much after backlash. :D

Bhargav

In the zone
Gametheshop.com listed it for 1499/-

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition for PC

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
Anyways. Witcher 3 GOTY edition will be a separate game which won't include anything new at all. Basically if you own W3 and its expansion packs then you technically own W3 GOTY edition.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Official Websit

Killing Machine
From GOG newsletter:

Τhe legend is complete: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition out now!
GOG.com
Yeah yeah, where the hell is it on Steam? Does it mean on Steam it is always base + expansions/SP as separate packages?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
From GOG newsletter:

Yeah yeah, where the hell is it on Steam? Does it mean on Steam it is always base + expansions/SP as separate packages?

There is a hidden steam page for it

Also base game price reduced to ₹800

gameranand

Living to Play
Its good that they didn't made a separate entry for it on Steam actually. Previous owners don't have problem now. New buyers gets reduced price. All are happy. :)

Killing Machine
So I was right! Witcher 3 GOTY comes for ₹999 on Steam!
Good luck (or should I say good bye!) GTS. :p

Top Bottom