The Witcher 3

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That twitter a/c is not the official CD projekt Red's a/c, but the information may well be true. ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
What would i need to play this game? A graphic card from 2050?

Well that completely depends how well they can optimize the game to run on normal cards also. They did quite well with W2 but still received many requests and all that game wasn't that much optimized so if they listen to them and optimized it well. I have a shot to max out this game. :D:D

cyborg47

Technomancer
What would i need to play this game? A graphic card from 2050?

When the first time I heard of Nvidia's new 6gb graphics card, called TITAN, I kinda thought this might be the start of the next gen on the PC, like the Kepler Tech, yeah there's no such thing as next gen but its like a big leap forward. Titan is extremely expensive right now, around 1.3k USD, but it will definitely pave the way for affordable mid/mid-high range cards. Then may be you can play the games like Witcher 3 :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
This year consoles have very good exclusives likee gear of war , god of war , last of us , beyond two souls , If some good games like gta 5 and witcher 3 should have come in 2013 , that would have been good !

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The Witcher 3: no QTEs, a 50-hour quest, no XP for killing, only for quests • News • Eurogamer.net

50 HOUR GAME

gameranand

Living to Play
No XP for killing, damn that hurts a lot in the heart. Then there will be no motivation to kill anything in the way at all. :|
They better modify it.

Lord073

Journeyman
Geralt sporting a BEARD!

CD Projekt On The Witcher 3′s Open World, Beards | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Oh yeah, bring it on.

CDP On Role Of Combat, Sex, And Choice In Witcher 3 | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Last edited:
Top Bottom