The Witcher 3

Piyush

Lanaya
What are you guys discussing about?

It seem as if both parties are saying almost same thing but cant figure out.

isenberg

Broken In
WItcher 3 Griffin hunt on AMD Phenom II X4 965 be @ 3.4 Ghz, 4 GB DDR2 Ram and AMD Radeon HD 6850 :
[YOUTUBE]
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J6P4Tz2Q0E[/YOUTUBE]

DDIF

Custom User Title
May be you guys know this already but Witcher 3 lest you simulate your Wtcher 2 save data when you get to Vizima.
If you don't have Witcher 2 save games and have selected "Simulate Witcher 2 Saves" when starting Witcher 3, then you have the option to make critical choices through an interview of events in Vizima.
Just got there and made my choices.
PS: Still on Level 3, game's difficulty and leveling mechanics are very good.

I am thinking of buying The Witcher books by
Andrzej Sapkowski :)

Imma real witcher geek now!

Playing The series from TW1EE and importing the saves to TW2 just for minor differences. Then repeating the process for TW3. Then reading TW books when not playing the game. Getting Wolf tattoo in shoulder. Reading the TW3 map and drooling. Calling my friends Dh'one. Admiring Geralts amazing abs and womenizing power. Nearly a century and old and still banging. Hell Yeah!!! Unicorn style!!
You go, Geralt!

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
May be you guys know this already but Witcher 3 lest you simulate your Wtcher 2 save data when you get to Vizima.
If you don't have Witcher 2 save games and have selected "Simulate Witcher 2 Saves" when starting Witcher 3, then you have the option to make critical choices through an interview of events in Vizima.
Yes this a known feature disclosed by cdpr a month before release. To help those who haven't played the first two games :)

And tell you what, if you let some characters live I'm tw2 you gonna have specific quests with them. And if you had killed them, well you get the flow.

Piyush

Lanaya
Im still at orchid city and lvl1, I want to do that lvl 2 quest regarding some demon hunt iirc. Where can i level up without proceeding to yennefer quest?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I am thinking of buying The Witcher books by
Andrzej Sapkowski :)

Imma real witcher geek now!

Playing The series from TW1EE and importing the saves to TW2 just for minor differences. Then repeating the process for TW3. Then reading TW books when not playing the game. Getting Wolf tattoo in shoulder. Reading the TW3 map and drooling. Calling my friends Dh'one. Admiring Geralts amazing abs and womenizing power. Nearly a century and old and still banging. Hell Yeah!!! Unicorn style!!
You go, Geralt!

Witcher geek since 07

The part where ciri is a daughter to a cursed guy who later becomes the emperor of milfgard

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Im still at orchid city and lvl1, I want to do that lvl 2 quest regarding some demon hunt iirc. Where can i level up without proceeding to yennefer quest?
Just keep doing all other quests. Kill bandits, destroy monster nests, get to places of power, play gwent . Max level u can reach in white orchard is 4 BTW.

Piyush

Lanaya
Just keep doing all other quests. Kill bandits, destroy monster nests, get to places of power, play gwent . Max level u can reach in white orchard is 4 BTW.

I cant destroy nests coz of bomb requirement. Can i purchase those bombs in shops? And I lost 1st match in Gwent. Nice game though, reminded me of Yu Gi Oh :D

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I cant destroy nests coz of bomb requirement. Can i purchase those bombs in shops? And I lost 1st match in Gwent. Nice game though, reminded me of Yu Gi Oh :D
You should have samun and grapeshot by default. No need to purchase those. Just craft them once with required ingredients. If you don't have the ingredients then buy them.

And then go dropping them bombs!

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Are you guys playing the game according to level? Like the suggested level for quests? And I have diagrams for some sleek armor and swords. But sadly am level 5 only..and those are for level12+..
But am getting really distracted by Gwent..spent the entire day playing Gwent and collecting cards in Velen.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Are you guys playing the game according to level? Like the suggested level for quests? And I have diagrams for some sleek armor and swords. But sadly am level 5 only..and those are for level12+..
But am getting really distracted by Gwent..spent the entire day playing Gwent and collecting cards in Velen.
I usually target quest some 3 levels above me. Tried ones that are even higher but got butchered bad. Currently level 15 and I took 50 hours of questing to be there. And that too no gwent time yet. Got the full Griffin school set.

Now I got a few diagrams for the enhanced Griffin set as well but the enhanced Griffin silver sword is guarded by a level 20 gargoyle and it is literally tearing geralt's beard

There is a guy north east of oxenfurt who has all bomb and potion recipes BTW. You can save a lot of trouble and buy all of them from him. You are welcome

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Anyone still able to beat the baron in gwent yet? The guy is a legend! You have to beat him before you do main quest because...

baron commits suicide after ladies of the wood quest based on one of your decisions

Last edited:
Top Bottom