The Witcher 3

setanjan123

In the zone
Loving this game :-D Sadly have exams next week :| *i.imgur.com/xIieric.jpg *i.imgur.com/ccC5kF8.jpg *i.imgur.com/HhpTvZt.jpg *i.imgur.com/xgmcEB7.jpg *i.imgur.com/MyumHKz.jpg

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-22 13-56-23-16.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-22 13-56-23-16.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 122
  • witcher3 2015-05-20 18-46-48-92.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-20 18-46-48-92.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan
Finally Running game with everything Ultra @40 fps avg and with hair works off getting above 50 fps. Will try with new drivers later but heard bad things about it only.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
There is an ability that enables vitality regeneration...Now I don't have to munch Raw meat and drink water every time I leave a fight.
The crafting mechanics is weird. Not getting ahold at all

The game ran!! It ran!!! Tears to my eyes!! It ran, even on my oldie. Yay!! Playing on low setting, still the graphics is exquisite. My jaws dropped, literally. And everything is so polished. Instant quick save, no shuttering , fluid gameplay. Looks like CDprojeck has taken care of every little detail there is. Apart from the GoG Galaxy nonsense..:p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The game ran!! It ran!!! Tears to my eyes!! It ran, even on my oldie. Yay!! Playing on low setting, still the graphics is exquisite. My jaws dropped, literally. And everything is so polished. Instant quick save, no shuttering , fluid gameplay. Looks like CDprojeck has taken care of every little detail there is. Apart from the GoG Galaxy nonsense..:p

specs ? m9

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Wait, there is a quick save??

Piyush

Lanaya
Started the game finally after re downloading he game from 10gb mark coz of day 1 patch.

Settings used:
1080p
Textures, Detail, Water-->Ultra
Grass, Foliage--> High
Shadow, Background characters--> Medium
Blur, Motion Blur OFF
Sharpening, AA, Bloom, Depth of Field ON

Hairworks OFF, If I turn them ON, no visible performance drop but cut-scenes lag

Images downscaled to 768p for bandwidth

*i.imgur.com/kPFCN0H.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/nVRxXtO.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/BA6tpSE.jpg?1

kapilove77

Padawan
Patch 1.04 is out now.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.04 changelog:
Rebinding any key is now available after switching Unlock Bindings option in Options \ Key bindings submenu.
Corrects an issue in the dialog system that might rarely cause dialog looping in scenes.
Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were under the influence of Axii sign.
Corrects a bug causing spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displaying as valid resolution option.
Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
Texture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved.
Further improvements in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.
A few additional Gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
Fixes an issue where users with usernames using non-latin characters were unable to import saves from Witcher 2.
Overall stability and performance improvements.
Fixes related to alt + tabbing and minimizing game window.
Game icon updated.
Enlarges the size of the loot pop-up window in the UI.
Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could be displayed outside of game borders in the UI.
Upgrading set items no longer destroys sockets.
Small UI tweaks for Gwent.
Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.

sarthak96

Broken In
Hey everyone, can you confirm if the game world slows down at lower fps( <30 ) instead of stuttering like dmc4,arkham series. If so, at what minimum fps does it run at the correct speed. My laptop will run it at 25-30fps according to youtube.

Alok

Adventurer
Hey everyone, can you confirm if the game world slows down at lower fps( <30 ) instead of stuttering like dmc4,arkham series. If so, at what minimum fps does it run at the correct speed. My laptop will run it at 25-30fps according to youtube.

this game is playable on lower fps as there is less to none stuttering so far. I'm playing on laptop below min specs

quicky008

Technomancer
i am facing a strange issue with witcher 3-the game was running fine initially but after a few days,it stopped working for no apparent reason ie when i click on the game's icon on the desktop,nothing happened.I tried to start the game from the installation directory but it was of no use,the situation was the same after installing patch 1.03 but after installing 1.04 the game did start and i was able to play it for a while.But after quitting the game and trying to start it again,the game is no longer working like before.Does anyone know why its happening?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
There is an ability that enables vitality regeneration...Now I don't have to munch Raw meat and drink water every time I leave a fight.
The crafting mechanics is weird. Not getting ahold at all
Don't waste an ability point and slot to that skill (sun and stars i think). Get active quen to highest level. It will heal you as enemies hit the shield. And if you have explosive quen as well then it will explode on breaking knocking back your enemies and leaving you with full health :)

Top Bottom