The Witcher 3

Alok

Adventurer
Are the Gwent cards avb via shops only? Or we win some cards in Gwent matches as well? Any other source?

most powerful cards in the game are accessible by defeating random npc in side quests or random guys while exploring.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Man, why did CDPR have to insert this stupid card game into the Witcher universe!? I hate card games, only one I ever enjoyed playing was WWF trump cards! :lol:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
If you can provide me with the rules I will practice buddy...
There are three combat units. Melee, ranged and siege. Place them in their respective slots. There are different weather cards that effect the respective units. Be aware it affects both sides.
Hero cards are immune to these effects. There are three rounds in each game. Anyone winning two rounds wins the game. And a round is won by the player having highest point

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Man, why did CDPR have to insert this stupid card game into the Witcher universe!? I hate card games, only one I ever enjoyed playing was WWF trump cards! :lol:

+1 to this.

Dudes, its one of the most addictive thing of W3....
You wil love it once you get a hold of it

- - - Updated - - -

Guys how do you track gametime in GOG galaxy. Mine shows nothing. And whatever you do, do not read the achievements list in the Galaxy client. Contains major spoilers. Damn, why did not CDPR made them secret, so that the story is not spoiled.

Top Bottom