The Witcher 3

DDIF

Custom User Title
GOG Galaxy is very buggy atm. Yesterday while applying the 1.03 patch it started downloading whole 25 GB for me. I had to force quit and start it again to get it back to normal. Verify and Repair option never work for me in GOG Galaxy. They better polish it soon otherwise GOG Downloader was best and should be promoted for the time being.

Piyush

Lanaya
whenever update comes to games when they are downloading , the download restarts even i faced same problem while downloading payday 2........
I should have disabled that auto update option. I didnt know about day 1 patch, otherwise would have done so.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
GOG Galaxy is very buggy atm. Yesterday while applying the 1.03 patch it started downloading whole 25 GB for me. I had to force quit and start it again to get it back to normal. Verify and Repair option never work for me in GOG Galaxy. They better polish it soon otherwise GOG Downloader was best and should be promoted for the time being.
What do you expect. Its beta. Let it grow up a bit more

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Finally oh finally I got the game. But FML my DVD drive is not reading any DVDs.
I will need to figure that out.
The T-shirt fits on me...:Mr.green:

axes2t2

I am a cat
Gfycat - jiffier gifs through HTML5 Video Conversion. Fast, simple gif hosting without size limits.

SFW

No gfy embed ?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Finally oh finally, after long wait I have started the game..
With everything at ultra and Hairworks enabled, I am getting some 28-34 FPS with frame rates dipping to 14 in cutscenes sometime. Funny thing is I did not realize the frame rate drop without looking at the FRAPS counter. With all the eye candy cranked up, this game is as beautiful as it can be. None like the Youtube videos we have seen till now pre-release. The shadows on Geralt and Vessimir's face in the initial cutscene just gives the idea about the graphical greatness of the game. But as it seems without Hairworks am getting 46 FPS and I will have to stick to that. Hope AMD comes out with some optimized drivers soon.

Comparison
In Game screenshot
*i.imgur.com/fjbgO2K.png

Screenshot from January 15th gameplay video

*i.imgur.com/efHkBI9.jpg

It's Glorious PC master Race afterall :p
On other note, Nvidia did a geat job with Hairworks atleast. The hair seems like that from a shampoo commercial :mrgreen:

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
With everything at ultra and Hairworks enabled, I am getting some 28-34 FPS with frame rates dipping to 14 in cutscenes sometime. Funny thing is I did not realize the frame rate drop without looking at the FRAPS counter. With all the eye candy cranked up, this game is as beautiful as it can be. None like the Youtube videos we have seen till now pre-release. The shadows on Geralt and Vessimir's face in the initial cutscene just gives the idea about the graphical greatness of the game. But as it seems without Hairworks am getting 46 FPS and I will have to stick to that. Hope AMD comes out with some optimized drivers soon.

Comparison
In Game screenshot

It's Glorious PC master Race afterall :p
On other note, Nvidia did a geat job with Hairworks atleast. The hair seems like that from a shampoo commercial :mrgreen:

PC master race man........:doublethumb:

bikramjitkar

In the zone

Have you followed this guide : How to run Hairworks on AMD cards without crippling performance : witcher

If not, this will give you a great boost in performance with HairWorks :D

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Have you followed this guide : How to run Hairworks on AMD cards without crippling performance : witcher

If not, this will give you a great boost in performance with HairWorks :D
Yeah I did that. But somehow the settings reverted. Will try again after the patch.

BTW has anyone any idea about VSR? How resource hogging is it?

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

Comparison
In Game screenshot
*i.imgur.com/fjbgO2K.png

*i.imgur.com/efHkBI9.jpg

It's Glorious PC master Race afterall
Shampoo hahhaaaa xD

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
The GOG galaxy is giving me trouble. 99% times it fails to connect to the internet. And how to download the DLCs without the Galaxy?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yo guys what's going on? I am 22 hrs in the game and still only level 8. The high lvl monsters are fooking me.

Well at least you can respec all you want this time around.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
That's the problem. I am unable to find it in GOG. Is it included with the patch?
Else can you give me the link
You first need to purchase it in the gog store. It's a free order. Once you purchase it will show up in your tw3 downloads section.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Free DLC Program â—￾ GOG.com

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
You first need to purchase it in the gog store. It's a free order. Once you purchase it will show up in your tw3 downloads section.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Free DLC Program â—￾ GOG.com
Yeah. I did not purchase it. BTW what difficulty are you playing? Am playing in the blood and broken bone and the no vitality regeneration is killing me

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yeah. I did not purchase it. BTW what difficulty are you playing? Am playing in the blood and broken bone and the no vitality regeneration is killing me
Yup same. Anything lower is too easy. Eat a lot of food for regen. Simple. You will find loads f food.

Top Bottom