Pasapa

Live to die another day
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

Smartphone Champions League, Matchday 1 - GSMArena Blog

vote for lumia 1020 :D

reniarahim1

Youngling

For whatsapp users -> Whatsapp updated with ability to send videos and multiple images

WhatsApp for Windows Phone gets ability to send pre-recorded videos and multiple images in latest update | Windows Phone Central

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Slowly this 512MB support will fade away in WP, as the arrival of 1GB smartphones like L525 in entry level filling up the market.

I don't think so... In android you don't see this.. maybe after WP 8.1 but now now for sure...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I don't think so... In android you don't see this.. maybe after WP 8.1 but now now for sure...

In android isnt it like anything plays, but may lag ?

What I do know is that WP puts strict requirements on the RAM usage. Either you as a developer guarantee that the RAM usage will be below xMB and make it compatible for 512MB phones, or you dont and the app gets listed as 1GB or above only. There is no in-betweens. What this means is that not every app will run inevery phone forever - sooner or later the median RAM shifts away from 512MB and then you know...

The easiest way for this to not happen is if the low end variants like the L520 keep selling like crazy - but then the newest low end member L525 already has 1GB RAM.

I believe that WP blue will be last major update that the L520 will get. And around the same time you'll find that the newer apps (heavy ones of course) stop *trying* to support 512MB. Not too bad, since we already have most apps supporitng 512MB, and of the future apps most will by default support 512MB, only the bigger games wont.

Flash

Lost in speed

That problem exists in GDR2 itself. All of a sudden, updates will show up in stores. If you know the app, you can go and update directly, else wait.. wait. wait.. .

sunil.001

Broken In

I want to configure my company's email ID in mobile but I'm unable to do so. I've all the settings with me.
I've configured the same in others android mobile(MailDroid App) successfully.
I've already configured Lync 2010 on my Lumia 520.

The only difference I found between MailDroid and Outlook settings is the port number.
There is no option to put port number (which is 443 for my organization).

I've the following details with me

Email id
Domain Name
Username -- <AD ID>
password
server -
port - 443
SSL Required : Yes

Any suggestion guys???

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Temple Run 2 now available for free in Windows Phone Store. *guhongshah.wordpress.com/2013/12/21/temple-run-2-now-available-for-windows-phone-8/

Top Bottom