The Windows Mobile Thread

Vignesh B

Youngling
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

I downloaded the Nokia Software Recovery Tool(Nokia Lumia 525 - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?) for my Lumia 525. On the homescreen of the app am getting the error message as "Software Package not available for this phone. Package download for the selected phone failed." Is the file really unavailable or is it something else?
I don't have any issues with my phone as such and I know how to reset my phone. Just wanted this as a backup option.

I recently purchased 1320 for my dad. According to the price, it meets the expectation. But one that shocked me is, that its capacitive keys doesn't illuminate. Now my dad is 50+ so using those keys under dark light will be difficult for him, specially when he is used to Lumia 900, in which the feature of capacitive keys was present.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Thank you. Is Class 6 considered to be the best and most reliable in memory card section?

Nothing like that. Class 6 gives you enough bandwidth for HD recordings. If you have the money go for a class 10 as thats a bit futureproof should you upgrade to a phone that can do heavier recordings (bitratewise)

veddotcom

Journeyman

How can I disable Lock Screen timeout on Windows phone 8? I want front camera to be on continuously.

ranjitsd

Journeyman

Iam facing issue with nokia music whenever iam trying to access store it is showing service error problem with mix radio Hq and whenever i try to download song it shows payment error my three month subscription ends on Feb 24th. Does anyone facing same problem

ranjitsd

Journeyman

Screenshot

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140207_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140207_0002.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 77

Piyush

Lanaya

Slightly offtopic but MotoG is getting killer response from Indian market. Those specs @12.5K is just insanely good. I'm even thinking of getting one before the demands make price shoot up

Top Bottom