The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
Hey guys whats the point of calling drgrudge names like immoral, debauched, shameless, useless, third class, loser and then just sitting around on our backside.

And why wait for the Admins to take some action - let the admins know that if member do not particiapte on the forum, no matter how amazing datacenters you hire to host your forum, it is all useless.

We too have some powers that we could easily use to put out our point

I say, 'Let us all boycott and ignore drgrudge'

this is how we do it

These are the threads started by drgrudge.

If you have posted in it - delete it and write 'Remove drgrudge as the Moderator' as your reason for deleting it

Once you have deleted your posts from the thread add drgrudge to your ignore list

Not only must he be stripped of his Mod privilages, he must also tender a public written apology to @eggman for abusing his power to suit his own will. it could be done by starting a new thread and mking it sticky for a week an maybe locking it. till these demands are met let us all keep drgrudge in our ignore list

firstly he was wrong in banning him for petty name calling in the chit-chat section.
What is even more wrong is that he himself chose to ban him for calling him names. If he so stronlgy felt, then he must have referred the matter to another Mod for him to take a decsion.

If iMav calls praka names, can praka ban him? if arayayush calls gx_saurav names, can gx_saurav ban him.

if you so itching to fight then come down to the same level playing field as everyone else - why hide behind the protective cocoon of Mod previlages

It is an act of extreme cowardice of which you - drgrudge are the finest example of. An example of boorish cowardice that IMO can not be bettered by anybody for atleast the next 98 years at least.

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

Right off the assembly line
I'm 100% with slugger (not surprising, is it?)

lets boycott tha guy........gaurav_indian bhi chala gaya usi ke wajah se

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@slugger: chill yaar :lol: grudgy is still 1 of us ;)

and just to let you know, as i have said before the forum activity stats give the admins the liberty to ignore such topics/posts, members are not of that high value to the admins because acc. to them members come and go, so they aren't much bothered ;)

for the admins & certain mods/members, our little OS wars are more damaging to the forums than bad administration :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
By the way , Its hard thing to find our post and delete them in all his threads...:(

slugger

Banned
By the way , Its hard thing to find our post and delete them in all his threads...:(

click on all threads started by drgrudge from his profile

any of his thread where you had posted and not unsubscribed will be marked in green

click on the thread...when the page opens....top right search link...click on it....go to advanced....page opens....in the relevant section type in your username

the result page wil show all your post made in that thread....open each and delete them

@iMav

well thats just my action/suggestion...the decision to follow it rests with the members themselves :)

slugger

Banned
mee too deleted all my posts in threads started by drgrudge [dont think i had unsubscribed any]

now trying to find a way to add him to my ign0re list

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@iMav

well thats just my action/suggestion...the decision to follow it rests with the members themselves :)
i know that but still I am not a big fan of such actions, I'd hate to see grudgy leaving the forums, what's happening is taking things a little too far IMHO, no matter what you do, the admins will still give a damn

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
He's not to leave the forum, I want drgrudge as it is minus his mod power.....then I will see who has how many grudge :x

now trying to find a way to add him to my ign0re list

click here and select the appropiate link :)

[edit] damn!!But he can't be ignored
Code:
Sorry drgrudge is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Lucky him....

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
drgrudge
Super Alpha Male
Last Activity: Today 09:25 PM
This is insane....how come he is not replying to this thread...
@eggman:welcome aboard...i suggest u to PM him and ask him to justify his action here...seems like somehow he is pretending that this thread doesn't exist..

He is preparing for an answer and then he will tell "whoa...i didn't knew that these comments were made against me blah blah blah..."

slugger

Banned
well it seems that you can hate them [not really] but you can not ignore them :D

Sorry drgrudge is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

@iMav

one thing that I can be sure of - under no circumstances will ever drgrudge leave the forum

he is the Mod here for close to 2 yrs now [i think]- he gets to play GOD - power is the greatest aphrodisiac

any other forum, he will have to start from right at the bottom [0 posts] and it will be years before he gets noticed for Mod duties, if at all.

what he did was absolutely immoral not to mention wrong - if the authorites choose to ignore it then whats the harm in practising our own brand of Code Red

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
guys, grudgy is not the whole problem, it's like getting charu sharma fired for a team led by a ch*t (captain: rahul dravid), gx was banned by mehul under similar circumstances, other members have been banned, so going after grudgy won't put an end to this ;)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I won't talk much here:

Do you all remember the thread "Do you get pissed off at other's ignorance?". People called me by much crappier adjectives and what not totally false accusations. When I complained to drgrudge and requested him to 'close' that thread, he said that 'You should have been more carfeul' and then also replied that 'the thread did not merit to be closed'.

Now that a similar incident has occurred with you, which is far less severe than what occurred with me, you took it to 'banning' because you had the power to ban. How could you do this?

@All others who want to tell me that 'mods are humans too and I should be considerate towards them', even I am a human, have my identity and dignity, even if I have no power to ban any member.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@all

Did you all ever bother to find out why DrGrudge was behaving like that??

Har koi kisi aur ka gussa kisi aur pe nikalta hai........shayad DrGrdudge ne bhi yehi kiya.....

May be he was angry on some1 else or not in a good mood and bursted on you eggman.....

Eggman, kya tune bhi kabhi kisi aur ka gussa kisi aur pe nikala hai??......May be yes or may be no........but it is a normal human behaviour

As far I've seen his previous posts, he is a polite person......

And you must also not forget that he has done a lot for moderating the forum...

I agree that DrGrudge didn't behave in a positive manner but may be, he was way too sensitive for that......

But degrading his MOD status is too much....We must not forget that he has been moderating this forum very well since the past few years....We can also ban him for sometime but not degrade his mod status.....

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
seems like somehow he is pretending that this thread doesn't exist..

That only adds to the quality of his modding. This thread is supposed to be seen regularly by mods and admin, and if he somehow pretends that this thread doesn't exist then.....he has to be a ($^#%#^^&

grendel

Broken In
I must point out that there is a thread The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc which is ridiculously filled with off topic posts by the members and its in Q&A. where as ** Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here ** is completely filled with technical related queries and almost no offtopic posts, but its in chit chat. Users shamelessly using the first mentioned thread as a chat client :rolleyes:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must point out that there is a thread The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc which is ridiculously fill with off topic posts by the members and its in Q&A. where as ** Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here ** is completely filled with technical related queries and almost no offtopic posts, but its in chit chat. Users shamelessly using the first mentioned thread as a chat client :rolleyes:
+1
Even I had once thought of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom