The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
@all
Eggman, kya tune bhi kabhi kisi aur ka gussa kisi aur pe nikala hai??.
Nahi....mein uska ghussa usi pe nikal raha hoon...........Its not my fault if he was irritated (afaik, by CSKs loss)....and to worsen things his ill replies like :I will do whatever I want was way beyond any limit....he should be punished for that...

adi007

Youngling
@all

Did you all ever bother to find out why DrGrudge was behaving like that??

Har koi kisi aur ka gussa kisi aur pe nikalta hai........shayad DrGrdudge ne bhi yehi kiya.....

May be he was angry on some1 else or not in a good mood and bursted on you eggman.....
How come he can do that if he is angry that his personal problem...he can't exhibit it in public forums...
he is a polite person
Is he...? i am new member but seeing his posts from the past few months convinced me that he is not a polite person

But degrading his MOD status is too much....We must not forget that he has been moderating this forum very well since the past few years....We can also ban him for sometime but not degrade his mod status.....

Well it's time that he retires from the mod service after doing(?) good mod service from years...

OMG....21 members onboard this thread...:shock:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the apple thread should be where it is, the discussion is for another time.

@slugger: dude, c'mon man relax, an eye for an eye will make the world blind, we can get this sorted out amicably.

i have had my run-ins with the mods here too, but things were sorted out.

It's not the mods who should be the targets they are just pawns, go after the admins ;)

slugger

Banned
@all

Did you all ever bother to find out why DrGrudge was behaving like that??....

drgrudge is not an ordinary member.....he has been given Mod previlages...meaning he can ban, delete or pretty much play narayan [not a full God]

if he was having a bad day [got dumped by GF for his brother...maybe] he should have stayed out of any situations where he might be tempted to went out his anger/frustration

agar tujhe gussa aata to kya tu kisi ko ban kar sakta iss forum mein

usne apne taaqat ka najayaz phayda uthaya hain jiske karan log uske khoon ke pyaase ho rahe hain
[not really ;)]

adi007

Youngling
I must point out that there is a thread The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc which is ridiculously filled with off topic posts by the members and its in Q&A. where as ** Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here ** is completely filled with technical related queries and almost no offtopic posts, but its in chit chat. Users shamelessly using the first mentioned thread as a chat client :rolleyes:
+1...
And one more thing recently someone created "Legality of MAC OS "
and our great mod drgrudge replied like this
Disclaimer: I didn't read what was posted.

To hell with the Indian IT laws. You don't own this forum. If you want to be part of the community, you need to abide by the god damn rules we set here.

Installing OS X in any other thing than a Mac or an iPhone is illegal. No discussions will be permitted. People who manage to install (like iMav) will not be supported (atleast via threads/posts in this forum).

Hope I'm clear on what I wanted to communicate.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nahi....mein uska ghussa usi pe nikal raha hoon...........Its not my fault if he was irritated (afaik, by CSKs loss)....and to worsen things his ill replies like :I will do whatever I want was way beyond any limit....he should be punished for that...
mujhe pata hai ki tu uska gussa ussi par nikaal raha hai magar kabhi na kabhi toh kisi aur ka gussa kisi aur pe nikaala hoga.......??

chalo thike.....if you want DrGrudge's mod status to be taken from him, then your wish......I'm off from here...

And yes, I had myself not liked the banning of eggman but iska matlab ye nahi hai ki agar koi aur tumhare saath bura karega toh tum bhi uske saath utna hi bura karoge......ye aaj kal ki philosophy hai....

If some1 will hit you once, you'll hit him twice......Everyone here believes in this at the moment....

Usko aaraam se bhi samjhaya jaa sakta hai ki ye usne achcha nahi kiya.....I had actually meant this.....Just tell him peacefully that what he did was in a bad taste......And see, he'll apologise to you himself......

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I don't think that will make any difference either. What will you do if the admin 'chooses' to 'ignore' you?
that is exactly what I am trying to say.

you in raaabo land, it's been 2 days, did even a single admin reply, did any other mod other than hitboxx bother to reply, no!

there is only 1 way this going to end:

admins & mods ignore the thread (what is happening now) pissed off members leave the forums, grudgy stays mod, the forum moves on.

trust me guys what u r doing will get nothing, the admins give a fcuk about the members, they know for a fact that no matter what the forum will move on ;)

the other option is that grudgy chooses to give up his mod status, i don't see that happening.

@gagan: +1

adi007

Youngling
^^yeah u are right...
BTW he is online now...
Super Alpha Male
Last Activity: Today 11:32 PM
Viewing Thread All About Wordpress - Themes, Plugins, Tips and Tweaks @ 11:32 PM
Please come here sir....we are waiting for u the whole day...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please come here sir....we are waiting for u the whole day...
When some1 does a good deed, no1 is bothered to congratulate and motivate her/him but when some1 does a wrong deed, every1 is present to criticize & scold her/him..........

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
imav, maybe you are right, officially this may achive nothing. But atleast the great deeds of drgudge is public now and we know how to treat him future onwards. But I'm an optimist and I'm sure our whining will bring some result....:)

When some1 does a good deed, no1 is bothered to congratulate and motivate her/him
I doubt that , take in note that techx is a newbie... :)

Things you said happens in books, not in real life:)

Last edited:

sourav123

Thinking Different
Oh man! Digit is hot. :)

Anyway, what DrGrudge did is absolutely wrong and he should be stripped of his mod status and should be banned for 30 days. Worse, we should launch an FIR against him and take him to court.

In my view, this forum has started going down and if things like what drgrudge did is not stopped it will be but an history. I remember one particular case. As you all know, our great genius (cough) Arya posts anything and everything about Steve Jobs, Apple and Mac in this forum and he creates a post everytime Steve Jobs gets a cold. Once I, and a few others objected to this and asked to create only a single thread for all such things. Then our doc replied and said that Arya is not doing anything wrong. But he would not be saying the same thing to others. Why, because he is a great Apple fan himself. Not that I cared much, I only pitied him.

Well, if someone decides to ban me for writing this, I will register again (and again and again and again...) and till you get tired or call me up in person.

That's all for now. DrGrudge sucks!!!

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
When some1 does a good deed, no1 is bothered to congratulate and motivate her/him but when some1 does a wrong deed, every1 is present to criticize & scold her/him..........

That's truth...and it applies to all ...even me...i have experienced it in this forum recently...
And what good deed are talking about....?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@eggy: u've brought it to light all know what happened, let's end it here. get over it yaar, i will talk to ur grandpa about the will :)

slugger

Banned
@slugger: dude, c'mon man relax, an eye for an eye will make the world blind,

I am not that big a fan of Mr. M.K Gandhi, so I have no idea who said that or what it means :)

we can get this sorted out amicably......but things were sorted out.

and how do you propose we go about doing that...

ok 1 thing i can think of is @drgrudge sends @eggman a pm apologising for his action....no need to post it in public just a very pm. if eggman accepts things stop then and there..

it should serve as a reminder to all members with special powers....Do not abuse it

if eggman chooses to make it public [yes!! yes!!! yes!!!] here thats his decision ;)

go after the admins ;)

v need to buy thinkdigit for that...maybe v cud ask M.S to forget Yahoo! and buy Thinkdigit instead

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
drgrudge apologising?? Lol.......World will end before it will happen..............I'm fine with it if he does.....end of discussion...but I doubt that...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ok 1 thing i can think of is @drgrudge sends @eggman a pm apologising for his action....no need to post it in public just a very pm. if eggman accepts things stop then and there..

it should serve as a reminder to all members with special powers....Do not abuse it
see, MK gandhi can help u find amicable solutions for things, now can we please put an end to this and get back to OS wars, i prefer OS wars than mod bashing, please!

eggy, c'mon yaar, put an end to this, u brought it to light, u got support, admins/mods know about it, let's move on

I am in favor of grudgy saying a sorry to eggy (via PM) and let's put an end to this

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I doubt that , take in note that techx is a newbie... :)

Things you said happens in books, not in real life:)
You visited that thread I guess but did you Congratulated him??.........

And yeah, some people congratulated him but compare those consolation posts to the posts made in this whinning thread, you'll get the difference mate......

A handful of posts in that thread vs Pages in this thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom