The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi007

Youngling
@sourav123:You are right...:)

May be this is my last post in this thread...:mad:

I am pissed of completely coz he is coming online for 5 mins then without replying to this thread logging off ..
I mean it's highly impossible that someone will not know about this thread...
I have seen nearly all members viewing this thread..this thread is in the first results in the new posts links even then why the hell is he not coming here..

lol man i have never seen such a coward....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
And what good deed are talking about....?
You may not be knowing and even I also may not be knowing because everyone looks on the darker side, not on the brighter side..........

Only Negative aspects get into notice of all, not the positive ones........

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
You may not be knowing and even I also may not be knowing because everyone looks on the darker side, not on the brighter side..........

I agree but how many times should I console myself with this saying?

Drgrudge did use the power unjustly for his selfish needs, that too by hurting someone. Is this really ok to ignore?

adi007

Youngling

You may not be knowing and even I also may not be knowing or it may not exist itself

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Drgrudge did use the power unjustly for his selfish needs, that too by hurting someone. Is this really ok to ignore?
No, its totally unfair to ignore.......

I actually mean to say is, just make a remark here in this thread and move on........Not to blow a big trumpet.....Dhindhora peet-ne ki zaroorat nahi

it's not ignored anymore, it's been brought to the notice of all the members, let's end it guys.
+1

Last edited:

neelu09

Broken In
i agree with imav....enough yaar.....7 members are seeing this thread but only two three seeing the trouble, QA forums........move on guys this is not what we come here for...this matter has been brought in light and everyone knows about it and the silence of mods speaks for itself...that's it..end of story...
Now go to the troubleshooting forum and shoot my problem please......

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You lot can discuss as much as u like, but it's futile unless the mod himself replies to this or the admins take note.

slugger

Banned
fire all Mod and Admins and make Vaibhavtek the Super Admin

rest assuared that he will remain stuck to the forum 24.5 hours a day clening up and banning people selling Nike and Adidas'

people will laffing their guts out so god-dammned hard that hty ould forget all about Mod bashing

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
he seem to be too coward to do so....
what do u ecpect him to say, let's be honest and practical, he makes 1 statement, there will be more than 20 members quoting him and giving their views, IMHO it's better that he has not and should not reply here.

@grudgy: send a peace pm to eggy please

@eggy: if u do get that pm, don't disclose the contents just let us know :)

end it guys, please

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Its easy to ask to forget and move on, but how do I forget the insult and humiliation I had to bear? Only I know how helpless and frustrated I felt when he refused to interfere that day saying 'the thread did not merit to be closed'. And now the same thin happened with him and he resolved to misuse of power? How is it justified even if he has done good work.

I thought of forgetting this issue but now that he has been exposed, I think this is the best time to make him feel how I felt when he refused to interfere on a much larger issue. Aaj use samjhega kaise lagta hai. Mod hua toh kya hua? Hum kya usse muft ki roti maang rahe ki woh jo man mein aaye woh karega?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I thought of forgetting this issue but now that he has been exposed, I think this is the best time to make him feel how I felt when he refused to interfere on a much larger issue. Aaj use samjhega kaise lagta hai. Mod hua toh kya hua? Hum kya usse muft ki roti maang rahe ki woh jo man mein aaye woh karega?
haan yaar i agree, but kal se uski maar rahen hai sab, ab toh bus karo, aur kitna?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
haan yaar i agree, but kal se uski maar rahen hai sab, ab toh bus karo, aur kitna?

Yaar jab tak wo saamne nahi aata, ye tab tak lage rahenge!! Bechara mod inke dar se kisi thread mein post bhi nahi kar pa raha!!! :lol:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Yaar jab tak wo saamne nahi aata,
but what do they expect him to say, he will say something every1 will come and quote him and the thing will go on and on, then they will say something, he won't reply fir bolengey ab kahan gaya, dar gaya, yeh woh, it's gonna keep on going

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
but what do they expect him to say, he will say something every1 will come and quote him and the thing will go on and on, then they will say something, he won't reply fir bolengey ab kahan gaya, dar gaya, yeh woh, it's gonna keep on going

Yup, a lot of ppl r holding 'grudges' against him now :lol:
But it has to end sumtym!!

sourav123

Thinking Different
DrGrudge is Coward.

One other thing, a lot of ppl here might have noticed that the doc lately started a few threads offering money for doing things like suggesting a domain name or creating banners etc etc. Now I have never seen anyone (ab)using the forum for his personal benefit. A forum is meant for a community and all things should be voluntary. Where is Paypal coming here!

I have also seen enough of this and I say its now or never. Let's save digit forum for our own good. Let's take action againt DrGrudge.

I wonder if the pathetic moderation/administration scenario has something to do with the change of Digit ownership from JDM to 9Dot9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom