The Upgrade bug is back

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Ordered the Monitor on 3rd and Still no sign of its receipt (4 days gone). Do they use Snail.com as Courier?

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I called their Service Center. They told me that my order is coming from Delhu via ROAD & can't comment on when it will reach. Basically the lady told me "It will get there when it gets there".

Curse Flipkart for not keeping this Monitor in stock @@

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I called their Service Center. They told me that my order is coming from Delhu via ROAD & can't comment on when it will reach. Basically the lady told me "It will get there when it gets there".

Curse Flipkart for not keeping this Monitor in stock @@

don't worry. wait 2-3 days more. tried contacting via FB?

sniperz1

Journeyman
Ordered the Monitor on 3rd and Still no sign of its receipt (4 days gone). Do they use Snail.com as Courier?

Which courier company does the seller use? Sometimes the seller doesn't dispatch immediately. On snapdeal its written dispatch in x number of days. If the seller is dispatching in 3 or more days, chances are that he is ordering it from somewhere else. Always better to find out the distributor of the said company and try to strike a deal with them. Its cheap too ;)

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
They are using Bluedart.
I placed order on 3rd. It got Shipped on 4th as per Bluedart Tracking and as of Now Still now received. Status shows that it has arrived in my city and out for deliver for last 9 hrs. This is pathetic.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
They are using Bluedart.
I placed order on 3rd. It got Shipped on 4th as per Bluedart Tracking and as of Now Still now received. Status shows that it has arrived in my city and out for deliver for last 9 hrs. This is pathetic.

have you got it or not?

sniperz1

Journeyman
They are using Bluedart.

I recently received my PSU from calcutta shipped by bluedart. They took 3 business days only.
You will get your package by tomorrow latest I hope. Call them during office hours and track it down.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Called them again today. They said I will get it today. (That's what they said yesterday also :p) Hoping that today I will get it.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Finally received it yesterday night. Packaging was very good and Monitor is worth the wait. Very Crisp Playback and nice details show while gaming in Full HD.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Gigabyte G1. SNIPER B5 Motherboard Rs.7,711
Intel Core I5-4570 3.2 Ghz Processor Rs.13,870

Is this combination OK?

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I read some bad reviews about MSI quality. Also been using Gigabyte for last 5-6 years so kinda comfortable with them. Any board from that brand?

- - - Updated - - -

Also is this cooler good for i5 4570?

*www.flipkart.com/deepcool-gamma-archer/p/itmda3j3qs3g59kg?pid=COLDA3GTNDM5AY5Y

Just want something that is quieter and run the Proccy cooler.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I read some bad reviews about MSI quality. Also been using Gigabyte for last 5-6 years so kinda comfortable with them. Any board from that brand?

- - - Updated - - -

Also is this cooler good for i5 4570?

Deepcool GAMMA ARCHER - Deepcool : Flipkart.com

Just want something that is quieter and run the Proccy cooler.

see if there are any h97 boards . msi does make quality products!
Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard price in india Rs.8200. Buy Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard online : Theitdepot.com
for cpu cooler , increase your budget, get either antec a20 /a40.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Are you referring to this one?

Antec Bloody Tiger A20 Cooler - Antec : Flipkart.com

Seems a bit overkill for a non OC Proccy :S

Top Bottom