The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

sj2202

Broken In
I don't need to take the laptop cooler with me when I go somewhere, it is to be used while extensive tasks and gaming, and I do that only at home.

Anyway, I am happy with it and that is the important thing. :)

BTW played Skyrim for 2 hours, everything maxed out: -

CPU average Temperature - 80 C
GPU average temperature - 79 C

U3's fans at full speed, non AC Room, outside temperature is currently 36-37 C.

No throttling, No lags, No framerate drops or skips.

Peace.

Great!!...Can you please tell the max temps too??..

Gtb93

In the zone
Best place to buy this laptop?
Flipkart(S02IN out of stock..), Saholic, Junglee, Samsungestrore(out of stock..).
Preferred Cash on Delivery system

ujjwal007

Lost in games
How much time does this laptop takes to charge to 100% from 10%...Mine takes more than 2 hours :(
Pls reply as soon as possible
mine takes around 30-40 mins to charge it till 80% i never did 100% so dont know about it :)

Best place to buy this laptop?
Flipkart(S02IN out of stock..), Saholic, Junglee, Samsungestrore(out of stock..).
Preferred Cash on Delivery system

AFAIK there is no more seller with COD there was to be one before fosila but they removed the laptop from site ( probably out stock ) and most of the site dont have it too check snap deal may be they have it but no COD so..dont buy it with CC too much risky to buy such expensive product online. if you find COD somewhere go for it better to find it in local stores find the dealers in justdial.com i founded one myself from there 1 dealer quoted me 62,200 and other one 58.5k so i purchased from him :)

Gtb93

In the zone
mine takes around 30-40 mins to charge it till 80% i never did 100% so dont know about it :)

AFAIK there is no more seller with COD there was to be on before fosila but they removed the laptop from site ( probably out stock ) and most of the site dont have it too check snal deal may be they have it but no COD so..dont buy it with CC too much risky to buy such expensive product online. if you find COD somewhere go for it better to find it in local stores find the dealers in justdial.com i founded one myself from there 1 dealer quoted me 62,200 and other one 58.5k so i purchased from him :)

Cool, I'll try that :)

ujjwal007

Lost in games
According to you, you can get 100% charged in approximately 1 hour....
So do u think i have a defective battery or charger?

dude i dont know exactly how much it takes to charge 100% but i m sure it takes 30-40 mins to charge till 80% i m sure it will take more time after 80% charge.. i dont think you have defective charger or battery wait a little while and let other members say about it too.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
for me too takes 2hrs to charge 100%

@pratyush ; @REY19 : thanks guys for cleaning kit links
I prefer COD option. And can't buy from eBay, no CC

And i downloaded BIOS update file through Samsung website, doubled clicked it, clicked on 'Update' button, its taking too much time to update. How long i have to wait?
EDIT: through Easy Software Manager.

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
Can anybody help me here?
While doing BIOS update
*i.imgur.com/Z8gZb.png?1
Did you logged in through another user account?

CPU - 84 Max.
GPU - 81 Max.

My GPU hardly ever reaches 84+. I don't think it has ever reached that high, I am constantly monitoring temperatures since I got my notebook(10 days ago).
I think I am gonna stop monitoring temps now. Gives you peace of mind.. XD
am I only one on this planet with defective sammy??. GOD screw me.huh?

sj2202

Broken In
Hey did anyone of you go through the magazine?
A guy had asked a question that "Would gaming cause my battery to degrade?"
And the reply was that not gaming,but high temps causes battery problems.
Anything above 50!!!... :shock:

EDIT:-Relax guys....I'm sure none of us is going to stop gaming even if its true. :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom