The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

trader007

Right off the assembly line
Mumbai 60k but dealers quote Higher. MRP 62990 so you have to Bargain. Very Happy with my Purchase. Looks much better in Person than in Photos.

pratyush997

Inactive
Well bad news for me.. Temp wise delhi sucks, and so does my room. No AC and these days delhi's getting real hot. right now sitting at 33* C :(

I am sure any lappy I operate in my room will catch some fire :-D:-D

Jokes apart, I'm still waiting for some permanent fix for this problem..

Hey what worked for fps problem?? couldnt find in thread as this thread is quite dynamic, so many new posts coming each time I enter here.:-?
I live in rajasthan near jaipur.......
and it touches 40 and lappy runs on 54C and w/ AC 47 on normal usage

Mumbai 60k but dealers quote Higher. MRP 62990 so you have to Bargain. Very Happy with my Purchase. Looks much better in Person than in Photos.
they are selling sammy as it should be 63k...as written on the box.....I got it for 58k....that should be 56k

Owners. Did Samsung call you after registering for extended warranty ?
yeah...as I told they said that the confirmation mail is type of proof .........

OP
har

har

In the zone
Sorry was busy with college :p

Played arkham asylum at 1600*900 at max and got constant 60+ fps. Max CPU temp was 87 and 88 degrees. Throttling occured once for around 10 seconds and then went away. Faulty drivers. Come On NVIDIA !!

ujjwal007

Lost in games
nobody answered my question :(

What happened to the throttling problem. What worked?? new drivers or something?

NO, nvidia does not released the official drivers yet but they will soon hopefully some peoples are having throttling issues but it will end soon..just use a cooling pad is best. to keep it cool

shaggy

Solid State Forum Member!
nobody answered my question :(

What happened to the throttling problem. What worked?? new drivers or something?

What happened to the throttling problems?
= Some are facing it still. Some are not anymore.

What worked (for those who are not facing it) ?
= I changed the way I place my lappy on the bed or table. And a cooler(which I've already ordered) will definitely work. Check my previous posts.

New drivers ?
=New driver is a Beta one. I'm using the default one.

demolisher48

Journeyman
Yes I saw that .. Fosila is offering cash on delivery n trust or not dn't know .. Same specifications on flipkart n they are charging more than 60K n that too out of stock.

All local dealers are charging more than 60k n some even went to 64k ... Talking abt the chandigarh region any body having better deal in chandigarh region plz reply

so you ordered from fosila?

jajbir

Broken In
so you ordered from fosila?

Yup I ordered last night with COD option .. N got a call from them in the morning n asked them about the adapter n extended warranty .. Yes they are providing 2yr warranty n adapter he said will confirm it n call me again ..so waiting for his call

Top Bottom