The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

pratyush997

Inactive
^^^^^^^U said as I expected......BTW thats perfect solution to Reduce temps............Special table dedicated to Goddamn sammy!!!

ujjwal007

Lost in games
It confused me in the beginning too but I think its a sort of a misprint.
I mean,flipkart and fosila are not the manufacturers,they are just distributors.
Since samsung is the manufacturer and the only 2 options from samsung are 90W and 120W,therefore its got to be either of the two,unless fosila and flipkart are removing the seal and replacing the original charger with a 65W. :wink::lol:

yeah its a misprint guys he told me the product will come sealed pack so its either 90w or 120w dont worry it must be a misprint :) they sell 100% genuine and brand new product. :)

@pratyush which charger you have??? 90w or 120w????

anybody played gta 4 on this monster?? if so post some benchmarks ^_^ ^_^
not seeing benchmarks lol from a while.......

pratyush997

Inactive
yeah its a misprint guys he told me the product will come sealed pack so its either 90w or 120w dont worry it must be a misprint :) they sell 100% genuine and brand new product. :)

@pratyush which charger you have??? 90w or 120w????

anybody played gta 4 on this monster?? if so post some benchmarks ^_^ ^_^
not seeing benchmarks lol from a while.......
Where is it written..Its neither on Box nor on Adapter itself!!!!!I think I got 90W!!
I ordered GTA 4 from FK it's currently in Transit to Jaipur....and cooling is in transit to delhi from Bangalore!!!!!!!!!

shaggy

Solid State Forum Member!
I had faced throttling two times on the first and second day, since the third day I changed the way I operated my lappy. I place it on the cardboard box inside which it actually comes from the factory.
I leave a bit of the left side of the lappy hanging from the box due to the vent. Since then I haven't faced any throttling issues. Games are not stopping anymore. And once I get the notepal u2 cooler I'm pretty sure the temps would come down too. Temps have till now reached a max of 94*C.

sj2202

Broken In

Chalo atleast the charger problem is solved now.. :)

I had faced throttling two times on the first and second day, since the third day I changed the way I operated my lappy. I place it on the cardboard box inside which it actually comes from the factory.
I leave a bit of the left side of the lappy hanging from the box due to the vent. Since then I haven't faced any throttling issues. Games are not stopping anymore. And once I get the notepal u2 cooler I'm pretty sure the temps would come down too. Temps have till now reached a max of 94*C.

It's great to hear something positive from a person who has experienced throttling himself!.. :-D

Ok guys got gta iv, bf3 and hawx 2 from fk...will be testing them and posting results....

Can't wait!! :-D

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Chalo atleast the charger problem is solved now.. :)

It's great to hear something positive from a person who has experienced throttling himself!.. :-D

Can't wait!! :-D

yeah everything seems good now :D overheating issue , charger problem , ( 90w ) wali hi hoga :D waiting for some benchmarks eagerly :D yeah.

shaggy

Solid State Forum Member!
And it is definitely a 90W adapter coming with the i7 lappy, its written on the box as well as the adapter.

vipulgreattt

Broken In
I was gonna go for i5 model. Seems like i7 is better deal as its not facing any throttling..or is there someone with i7 and same problems? Btw is this issue under control now? Except box etc, any real solution for problem, like drivers or something??

pratyush997

Inactive
Yeah fps problem solved.........but thus beast runs quite hot!!

I think designers of this lappy must be living in some cold countries.........thaths why they didn't hoped any overheating issues

vipulgreattt

Broken In
Yeah fps problem solved.........but thus beast runs quite hot!!

I think designers of this lappy must be living in some cold countries.........thaths why they didn't hoped any overheating issues

Well bad news for me.. Temp wise delhi sucks, and so does my room. No AC and these days delhi's getting real hot. right now sitting at 33* C :(

I am sure any lappy I operate in my room will catch some fire :-D:-D

Jokes apart, I'm still waiting for some permanent fix for this problem..

Hey what worked for fps problem?? couldnt find in thread as this thread is quite dynamic, so many new posts coming each time I enter here.:-?

Top Bottom