The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
The question of Arka is genuine .....there is nearly no review of 550-S05 model anywhere....not in websites nor in youtube ...

if anyone can find one of it please share the link :)

Raptor1989

Broken In
I'm having a problem. It seems when I plug in the power cable to my laptop, the power led starts to blink. The windows battery icon shows its not charging, but the battery level doesn't go down. On the contrary, when I remove the power cable, the power led stops, and the windows icon shows charging but the battery level slowly goes down. Is there a prob;em with my laptop's battery sensor? This usually happens when I'm playing some heavy graphics games or when the laptop get heated up. I even have a cooling pad, but this problem keeps bugging me. I've never seen this happen. Also, can you please recommend how to optimally use my laptop battery and how to properly charge and discharge it?

BTW, I own Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN laptop. If this post is at the wrong place, please redirect me to where I can get some answers. Thanks.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Getting my laptop tomorrow 550P-S05 model for 58k along with goodies ...

can I partition the 1 TB HDD or I have to get a external one too for backup?? Is the mouse in goodie box is good from samsung or should I get a better mouse for bit of FPS and strategic games?? Any last minute suggestions :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah got lots of goodies...some useful and some useless :D

1.Keniston lock
2.USB light
3.mini vaccume cleaner for keyboard
4.USB extension cord
5.Heat fan small
6.Keyboard protector
7. SD card reader
8. Lan cable
9. Mouse pad
10. Laptop cleaner
11. multi point usb
12. mouse

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bn3IFeVaFZY/UWp5cJaUDDI/AAAAAAAAIx0/Qqtl-GoFlvc/s800/DSC_7480.JPG

arka

Broken In
Soo I have joined the club 550P series :D got S05 today ....will test it now

goodies ?

yaah got lots of goodies...some useful and some useless :D

1.Keniston lock
2.USB light
3.mini vaccume cleaner for keyboard
4.USB extension cord
5.Heat fan small
6.Keyboard protector
7. SD card reader
8. Lan cable
9. Mouse pad
10. Laptop cleaner
11. multi point usb
12. mouse

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bn3IFeVaFZY/UWp5cJaUDDI/AAAAAAAAIx0/Qqtl-GoFlvc/s800/DSC_7480.JPG

looks like the shopkeeper has given you his whole shop... congrats...

@sujoyp, post a picture of your lappy...

sujoyp

Grand Master
@arka Thanks.. I have posted the pic in latest purchase thread ...still if u want I will post here :)

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-7bwtJ1rSiKo/UWp5eRjRGLI/AAAAAAAAIyM/2jkVh7c0bI8/s777/DSC_7489.JPG

Y500 was costing me 66k here and that too after 8 days waiting

Top Bottom