The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

Gtb93

In the zone
@coldfury . Btw where did u came u know that y580 has heating issues..

Ideapad Y580 Heat Issues - Lenovo Community

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580

"Heat
The Y580's touchpad measured 91 degrees Fahrenheit after streaming a full-screen Hulu video for 15 minutes. The space between the G and H keys registered 92 degrees, and the bottom of the notebook measured 95 degrees; we don't like to see notebooks getting any warmer than this."

the asus you mentioned it way too costly and the only perk it has it the 16gb ram.....just saying!
btw how is MSI GT60 when is it due to come out?
does y580 give warranty in india?

just found this looks sleek........can anyone shed more light on it?

Samsung NP350V5C-S08IN - similar specs to 550p

Samsung NP350V5C-S08IN has a 2gb 7670M. Clearly a weaker gpu, than the laptops you've been talking about.

tv1993

Broken In
^Alright. Is there any way to downgrade to P05AAA. One of my friends got the motherboard replaced for his i5 version. The service center guy said that laptops manufactured before september have a defective motherboard.

Jakes

Broken In
^ download easeus partition manager.. And yeah join us owners on fb.. Check my sign

bro if possible check out asus g series lappy or else y580 is best.. Try to avoid sammy s03... Heating etc.. If u are ready to do some modifications and all add it to list with priority least N yeah IN GAMERS WE BELIVE ;)

is lenovo y580 available in india? I dont think so

sj2202

Broken In
S02 was avail at a local dealer until now. Has s03 been also discontind?

Pratyush was talking about SO2....it has been discontinued(on flipkart)...you may still find it with some local dealer(I am trying the same).
Besides...someone reviewed the SO3 on flipkart...seems like the heating issues are still there.

navin143

Right off the assembly line
please review SAMSUNG NP550P5C-S04IN...is there any heating problem as in SAMSUNG NP550P5C-S01IN..SAMSUNG NP550P5C-S01IN is permanently discontinued in flipkart and other sites is it because of this problem..have they solved the problem in S04IN laptop???and whats the battery life of SAMSUNG NP550P5C-S04IN?

pratyush997

Inactive
Pratyush was talking about SO2....it has been discontinued(on flipkart)...you may still find it with some local dealer(I am trying the same).
Besides...someone reviewed the SO3 on flipkart...seems like the heating issues are still there.
There are many S03 owners in the group NOne of 'em faced issues!

sj2202

Broken In
There are many S03 owners in the group NOne of 'em faced issues!

Hmmmm...thats good news... :)
I spoke after reading the review on flipkart....and you yourself said a few posts above.."....Try to avoid sammy s03... Heating etc...."

Last edited:

Subhrajit

Right off the assembly line
First Thanks to This Thread Participents for So many help to choosing Sammy NP550P:-> i7 3630QM Quad(8 Threads w/ HT) , 8GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GT 650M 2GB, 1TB HDD 5400RPM, 1600x900 Matte display, JBL 3 (2.1).

I brought S03 Last Night . I want to test If it has heating issue or Not , Tell me wich game gave more load to The machine

How to Test Notebook Temrature cpu , Gpu ,HDD? And what are the Maximum and minimum Temparatures to called heating issue or not.

Top Bottom