The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

surajr2567

Broken In
Hmmm...mixed response as expected :D
I will wait for another 15 days.
I have contacted to sbi customer care.They told me that i can purchase online anything not more that 2Lakh per transaction unless i have that much amount in my account.I have sb shopping card.
Used for the 1st time yesterday to Recharge and was successfull :)

rider

as Kratos
I am going to buy a laptop in these two.Please help me in deciding:
1.Dell New Inspiron 15R SE 3rd Gen Ci7/ 4GB/ 1TB/ 2GB Graphics/ Win 7 HP Laptop
2.Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN which has i5 & 6GB Ram.
I will be mostly using it for browsing,watching movies and for playing games like BF3,Fifa and also sometimes GTA 4 :D
I am getting one of these from Flipkart by choosing sbh Atm cum Debit card as Payment option.This will be my 1st online purchase.Is it safe?
waiting for your reply.Thank you :)

For gaming get the samsung one, it has much much better graphics. And for better service and damage cover warranty prefer dell inspiron 15SE.
I would recommend you to not purchase anything without cash on delivery from flipkart. I bought my laptop from them but they cheated me by not delivering, after lots of calls and emails they refunded by money that I paid for my laptop. Not only only me but many people suffered that kind of pathetic behavior by flipkart I know 5-6 users in this forum. Simply, keep away from flipkart and get your expensive laptop from local market by bargaining.

My recommendation is to get samsung laptop as you play latest high end games. In local market you will get this for 48-50k with 2 Years Samsung Warranty.

surajr2567

Broken In
No local electronic shop available here :(
Now only way is to buy online.
For me dell will be ok only if it can play gta 4 like games smoothly.I have heard that dell model is providing very less temperature compare to sammy's.
More important thing which is making me difficult to decide are:
1.Samsung-i5-Better Display-Brilliant sound-Rs.50800
2.Dell-i7-Rs.54500
Now please clarify me.Is i5 is more than sufficient to play latest or upcoming games?
If yes then Sammy ki Jay :D

ratul

█████████████████
@all_playing_gtaiv, is anyone of you using icenhancer 2.1, coz i am, and getting opposite results, i have lower fps in night than in day..

ratul

█████████████████
^^ @ Ratul and RON 28:-ITs Only 16 MB dude..

yes, that's the final mod, but use it @ your own risk, your lappies have already high temps, i am playing in medium settings and still getting 20-30fps (sometimes below 20), @80c, and when i tried in high, temps rose to 86c of i7..
And on this Youtube video, somebody has commented that many nvidia cards have overheated and destroyed due to icenhancer, so would recommend to not to play in more than medium settings..
*i.imgur.com/1VzvY.jpg

rider

as Kratos
Keep away from these stupid patches like icenhancer. It's written before using that it can burn your GPU, do it at your won risk. I read many desktops which crashed by this. In laptops don't even think to use these stuff.

ratul

█████████████████
^^Never expected ....GTA IV can be that bad port and icenhancer killing GPUs lol......I'm stayin away !!!

yes, i now just hope, that GTA V should not be a port, if it'll be optimized for pc, then we would be able to run it in high settings, but if it's again gonna be a bad port, i am not seeing higher than low-med settings.. :chinscratch::pray:

ratul

█████████████████
i downloaded a 326 mb icenhancer just 2 hour ago...but its not working :( how is this possible only 16 mb?

even i downloaded that earlier, that was 2.0, here now in 2.1 as i see, he has'nt added much files, but only edited some shader files to get desired result, so less size and same or more performance.. :doublethumb:..

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Just wanted to know if it's safe to game on battery (high performance mode)? Also, if I keep the notebook connected to ac even when the battery's 100% charged, does it reduce the battery life / result in degradation of battery?

Is there any other way to game you cannot game on battery for sure

RON28

Cyborg Agent
i don't have GTA IV, and better stay away from mods, esp. we laptop users, only mod I use in laptop is of NFS MW.

*i46.tinypic.com/2ynjcr6.jpg

nice na :D

Top Bottom