The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

avj

Broken In
sorry for going off topic.. when i run football manager 12, i get the error message d3xd9_41.dll is missing .. some dll file in dx9 is missing .. how to solve this problem? should i install the dx9 which comes in the game cd? wont it cause some conflict as the laptop comes preloaded with dx11 ?
download that dll and paste it in game directory

ratul

█████████████████
download that dll and paste it in game directory

yes, also, anyone getting d3dx***.dll missing messages, just install this, it's directx redistributable package, which after installing, you won't ever get any of these messages..
It should be a must install for every gamer.. :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
sorry for going off topic.. when i run football manager 12, i get the error message d3xd9_41.dll is missing .. some dll file in dx9 is missing .. how to solve this problem? should i install the dx9 which comes in the game cd? wont it cause some conflict as the laptop comes preloaded with dx11 ?

No, it won't conflict, go ahead with reinstall.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Lenovo Y580 is available in ebay, its being shipped from the US for 78k link

wohoo!! 20k more no way!!!!! glad i purchased the sammy!>>!!>>!
delivery time 14 day for metro city and 16 for others and 20 for else!! octroi not included in price way to high!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@ujjwal: hi, yeah it's working in all games but no vibration in NFSMW. Rest all games are fine.
And how is battery backup now, I am worried mine giving only 2hr30min.

pratyush997

Inactive
HI guyzz I faced no throttling in GTA IV played @ 900p and all med. settings ..got 35+ fps ....But temps ...i posted up in my last post!!! Used Throttle stop and fixed fid to 29..no throttling really!....

Well due to temps.. I think refund would be better than Replacement!!! Is it??

avj

Broken In
HI guyzz I faced no throttling in GTA IV played @ 900p and all med. settings ..got 35+ fps ....But temps ...i posted up in my last post!!! Used Throttle stop and fixed fid to 29..no throttling really!....

Well due to temps.. I think refund would be better than Replacement!!! Is it??

better get refund and buy a desktop if u dont want mobility

avj

Broken In
I actually want mobility but not in such a way that I can't even play a game occasionally .....
So is my rig seems faqin cool!
laptop makes sense only if u want take it out of ur house....if not u cud sacrifice little mobility it offers and better get ur rig...in the end its all ur personal preference that matters
i got this one bcoz i stay in my coll hostel occasionally and some assignments had to be uploaded to a site which is accessible only within my coll campus

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
pratyush you should replace it, i think you got defective model...i played skyrim for 2 hours continously and here are the temps :) i don't have AC and cooling pads.

*i47.tinypic.com/2ns2st3.png

Top Bottom