Discussion: The Rashi RMA experience thread

virajkin

Journeyman
My friends Asus M4N68-M-LE V2 went bad. It was getting off after 15-20 minutes of uses and after few days stopped giving display. So on 13 September 2012 I went to Rashi Peripherals Goa and gave that motherboard for RMA. After 2 months of long wait they gave me the replacement which was not a new board but some repaired board of same model. I got it home and connected to test and to my bad it wasn't giving display :sad:. So again went to Rashi and gave that board and told that i want the repair/replacement asap. They said they have to follow the procedure. In the forum i read that Asus as appointed Digicare as their service provider. Is it confirmed? Because i have a very good experience with digicare for my Kingston RAM and a MSI motherboard. they Replaced it within 12-15 days..
Now i am just praying to god that at least this time Rashi will give the motherboard in good working condition..

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
I got a brand new Asus Xonar DX from Rashi in 3 days. This new card is also giving me problems (but this is a different story) They gave a new card in 3 days is good news.

007nix

Right off the assembly line
Rashi RMA no. : 230000025594

Date of Purchase : March 2010

Date of RMA : 19th October 2012

Product : Asus P6T Deluxe V2

City : Rashi peripherals (Ahmedabad Branch)

FF-17, 19-24, Maruti Centre,
Above Punjab Honda, Nr. Gurukul Temple,
Drive in Road, Ahmedabad 380052
Contact No.: 79 - 27430080
Mail : ahmedabad@rptechindia.com

The incident in chronological order :

March 2010 : Bought ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 Motherboard from the reputed local retailer.

October 2012 : On 18th October motherboard didn't start up. So on the following day i.e. 19th October, I in warded it for RMA. The lady on the counter told me that I would receive it in 15 days as it was a higher end motherboard otherwise it would have been done in 7 days.

29th October 2012 : It weren't yet 15 days, but after reading reviews about Rashi in this forum, I inquired about the status of my Motherboard.
They told me that they are unaware of the status of product and thus they will write an e-mail to their Mumbai branch to where my motherboard has gone.

Kept inquiring about it for everyday.

Also, I mailed the Mumbai branch but never got any reply from them.

5th November 2012 : It is now 18th day. I went there and they told me that its CPU socket is damaged and will undergo a repairing. So I met their Manager Mr. Shivratan, he talked with me for just 1 minute and then just ran away from me without giving me a convincing answer, and before leaving me he YELLED at me and told me that if I want my motherboard then he will give it to me without any repairs.

That's it for now.

007nix

Right off the assembly line
^^ why did not you contact Digicare ??

I didn't knew dude. As a matter of fact next day I gave my i7-920 for RMA in digicare and there I saw banner of ASUS.

Anyways, got a new processor from digicare in 8 days. GREAT SERVICE.

Still no news from rashi. It's been 21 days already and next week is diwali and I don't think they will be able to deliver it next week. So all in all it'll take 30 days or more. And I am sure that they will charge me for repairs done on it. Rashi is cheap company, which doesn't even care even if its a high end product.

Now I am skeptical about buying Asus products in future. I think I won't ever buy a single product of Asus.

Gigabyte is next. They also provide great service.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't knew dude. As a matter of fact next day I gave my i7-920 for RMA in digicare and there I saw banner of ASUS.

Anyways, got a new processor from digicare in 8 days. GREAT SERVICE.

Still no news from rashi. It's been 21 days already and next week is diwali and I don't think they will be able to deliver it next week. So all in all it'll take 30 days or more. And I am sure that they will charge me for repairs done on it. Rashi is cheap company, which doesn't even care even if its a high end product.

Now I am skeptical about buying Asus products in future. I think I won't ever buy a single product of Asus.

al-right, screw Rashi, get your mobo back and submit it to Digicare.

Gigabyte is next. They also provide great service.

look at my siggy before saying that ;-)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
dear lord.. my mobo.. god help me. Rashi is the service provider for asus in Kolkata too, right? that Shambhu guy??

no way i am going for a Asus HD7770.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
can you please share their address and phone no. ??
My mobo is NOT dead :hissyfit:

P-8, Chowringhee Square
Swastik Centre,
Kolkata – 700 069
Ph.: 4008-5997
besides IT building Esplanade

what happened with ur mobo? although in case of DOA if its within 3 days the shop usually does over the counter replacement..
PM me the problem :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
P-8, Chowringhee Square
Swastik Centre,
Kolkata – 700 069
Ph.: 4008-5997
besides IT building Esplanade

what happened with ur mobo? although in case of DOA if its within 3 days the shop usually does over the counter replacement..
PM me the problem :)

Brethren, nothing whatsoever happened to my mobo. Nothing. I was just asking. :muttering:

pratyush997

Inactive
Rashi RMA number/ RMA challan number+ name of the shop and location: 150000028484-- Rashi peripherals PVT LTD in b-22, Sudershan pura, Jaipur
Date of purchase: 30/06/12
Date of RMA: 13/09/12
City: Jaipur
The incident in chronological manner:
I bought Asus RT-N13U B1 for 3k from eBay on 30/06/12 and shipment arrived on 09/09/12.

I opened up the package, Started the router, connected it via LAN Cable and started configuring and BOOM! It started Rebooting in every 3-6 mins resulting in Disconnections in Router Mode(AP and Repeater were fine)
The I upgraded The F/W and provided utility, Rebooted router and tried again, Still same issue! <I was screwed :-x >
Called up Ebay Seller and asked him to replace it, He dined by saying that they only replace in case of DOA(Dead on Arrival) but Also told me that in this case he can help me if i send router back to him and he will get it replacement in ASUS Service there , I denied cuz It could have taken 2 weeks for that! :|

On 13/09/12 I went to Jaipur and Explained the Reps abt the issue..dafaq He ignored me lol... It took me 10 mins to explain him abt issue later he just Took the BOX(Bill was in BOZ :shock:) from me and gave a Receipt and Told me that It will take 5-6 days to get another replacement Router from Mumbai. I Left the center

On 22/09/12 I remembered that Bill was in BOX and I was like
*media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ql4gEBqO1qjwfgq.png
I called 'em, a guy picked up the call after Long ring and I asked him About the bill that was in box and he said the box is in Mumbai and i'm screwed again and asked him about Status of my Router, he Replied that he can Give me Asus RT-N10<cost 1k> way <Bullshit thing> and I denied and asked him to give me N13u B1 router or else Refund. He politely replied that they donno got any more pieces of that router and if possible he can arrange either refund or repair. :(

EDIT:- The reps. told me that it will take a week minimum and I Got Scanned copy of the Bill BTW but will it be sufficient to claim warranty in future?

Update

On 10/10/12 I called 'em again and asked about the same.. and they told me that the product is shipped from Mumbai on 26th of last month.. I Asked them when will I get it.. The guy discussed something with his colleagues and told me that the router is sent back to Mumbai. DAFAQ.. I asked 'em why and they replied that they don't know abt the matter and told me to call tomm. :(

Update
Got my router back
w/o it's box, Lan Cable, Bill, CD-ROM, Guides etc. and the worst thing is that the issue is not fixed
and Now I'm 100 Km away from Service station!
I'm completely screwed!

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I asked for RMA of SanDisk Ultra 32GB card.
SanDisk sent me RMA number and Rashi Peripheral address and timings through sms and email..

Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd
B/221, Gambhir Industrial Estate, Behind Virwani Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400063.

Now how do I RMA my product??
And when I will get new SanDisk memory card.

PS: New to RMA thing....

Top Bottom