The Prince is back-sleeker,smarter & better

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it, man. Dahaka was the best villain in the whole series. Just a sight of him and I would run and jump and do anything to find some friggin water.
I am still living in the Prince Of Persia 1.0 era, with Jaffer as the villian. The last level, with the famous sword fight is the best ever.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
thats prince ????
WTF!!!
He looked Much cool in Both POP:WW and POP:TT

In this he looks like a begger who has a hand of Chimpanzee...
And 2D/3d Gfx? Hmm Maybe this game will run on my onboard gfx (fingers crossed.)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
If the Ubisoft gonna keep their prince "Soft" then well they can kiss their @ss for innovation in Design goodbye. Why can't they bring back old Warrior Within prince?
If I'm not wrong that ws the guy we all could relate to, Angry,Dirty,Attitude Problem and ready to phuck up the biyatchesin both ways(Oh, Kaileena(Monica Belluci) baby) :D
Also kicking ass and looking good while doing it was his forte too :cool:

knight17

In the zone
Like everyone else, I too like the "old" prince. He was different from all other non-sense western looking idiots (except Hitman).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Prince's earlier looks were really dark & had a gruesome feel.This new prince looks like a pauper.Whatever they are trying to do with the character design I hope they manage to retain the old prince charm.I would rather wait & have a good POP game then have this rushed in prequel.:(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Like everyone else, I too like the "old" prince. He was different from all other non-sense western looking idiots (except Hitman).

yeah the Persian look is teh most tangible one.

POP:WW is fun and the rock music was good, prince looked dark. But I still like the original Persian aura, it looked like so real and authentic.

I didn't like the enemies in WW, SOT enemies were awesome and u felt satisfied after shredding them. Golem was noob, and that bird was utter noob, Kaileena was just too weak, only shadee was the one that gave competition (that too cuz u lacked a real good sword).

Dahaka + time travel + sandwraith was the only plus point in WW.

I wish this time too we will see some escape sequences in new POP. May be its like that if the enemy is big and much powerful u can choose either to run away or fight at certain locations. That would be awesome. You could save some time too, before everything gets corrupted.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The new CG Trailer :D:D:D
*youtube.com/watch?v=-tw1ZyuFIzs&feature=related

OMG its has persian requiem for a dream like music, i like that and the whole new fighting system :D:D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Havent seen the trailer yet, but hope the new game is more like Two thrones and less like Warriorw Within (I didnt play the SOT full version). I hated how they cheapened the atmosphere by inserting hard rock music and how they added cheap dialogues. These things doesnt fit a game thats taking place on an mystical island in the ancient times.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
My hero is back.
I think this game will be released on Nov 08.
Early waiting as I had already completed the previous parts.

Prince looks stupid and dump in the pics.:x

But the Persian one was cooler than this.

Last edited:

amitash

Intel OCer
the prince never fails to impress...if i were asked to name the top 5 games in the world POP wud defly be on tat list

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
My favourite POP game is SOT. Incredible music, I ripped it and have it on my phone. You can never get tired of listening to it.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Yeah, wonderful song:

Time, only by the time
Never will we know if our love is true
At night i sleep and dream of you
Only to awake in my empty room

Chorus:
You give me power
You give me reason
So, will you love me?
Time only knows, time only knows

Time, and only by the time
Never will we know if our love is true
At night i sleep and dream of you
Only to awake in my empty room

Chorus (x2)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^the great thing about first and third POP game was the music that felt like royal persian feel.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Yeah, the one in warrior within wasnt good... totally rock and stuff. It didnt have Jordan Mechner in the development team, who was the creator of the entire series. He came back in two thrones, and the game was brilliant :)

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I agree. I think the had cheapened the game in WW, with hard rock music, sleazy dialogues etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom